Mishap

"Yo! I'm MC RAIL!"

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were just sitting at the very back of the karaoke room as they were watching Chaeyoung's parents dominating the birthday girl's day. The poker expression on the three young girls' faces was such a mood.

Dahyun invited her closest friends only. She already had an advance celebration with her family last night because her parents don't have the time to celebrate exactly on her special day so this time, this celebration's a different one. Tzuyu's parents can't make it as well so they ended up in the hands of Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"At least we are not celebrating in the church." Tzuyu uttered making her two friends to chuckle. They were surprised at the sight, as they realized that Chaeyoung's parents are more hyped than them. However, Nayeon was so into rapping right now while her wife, Jeongyeon, was right beside her supporting as she was making noises with the tambourine. "We can drink this ayt?" Tzuyu grabbed the bottle of a sparkling wine, checking its label. Her two other friends nodded before she took a drink of it in a small disposable cup. There were also some party hats, some teokkbokis and the cake that Yoo bought for Dahyun. The gifts they gave are already opened, sitting on the corner of the room. Chaeyoung was right, the pale girl appreciates everything that was given to her. When the three are waiting for the adults to finish their turn, Tzuyu started a small chat. She asked Chaeyoung what does the student looks like when they broke into Deokseong high. She was pertaining to the one who brought her in the student council room. Well Chaeyoung forgot the details that easily since she's trying to forget everything that happened back then so she just stated that the student kind of looked intimidating at first but she is nice actually. Then, she confessed how fucked up she was because she accidentally mentioned their school. Dahyun and Tzuyu can't help themselves but to be as nervous as Chaeyoung who's just waiting what will happen next after they did that Mission Sana. But this time, they distracted themselves by celebrating Dahyun's birthday.

"We're done!" Nayeon was found catching her breath after rapping that one song, same with her wife who was dancing along.  Now, it is Dahyun's time to shine as she tapped the numbers on the remote control.  Chaeyoung and Tzuyu stood up as well because they know this will be fun and the adults are now found sitting at the back, resting. The intro's started to play, Dahyun's facial expression turned into a serious one. She's readying herself to sing and dance at the same time. Her other two friends were chuckling because of her song choice, her favorite trot song these days. Finally the beat drops and everyone inside this karaoke room are dancing to Kim Yeonja's 'Amor Fati'. Nayeon and Jeongyeon can't contain themselves from laughing because of Dahyun's funny moves while her two friends are cheering her up. What's the best part? When the chorus finally dropped, Dahyun became more hyped than ever. If you would observe all the rented karaoke rooms, for sure Dahyun's is the loudest of them all. Suddenly, Jeongyeon interrupted them with a serious tone. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu stopped at the moment, they even paused the current song.

"The Ehwa principal texted me..." Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon who's a bit worried right now, pondering that Chaeyoung perhaps did something silly once again and she's right as they read the whole text message. "They just got a report from your English teacher you skipped his class?" The three girls can't do anything but to rub their napes out of embarrassment, they had no choice but to tell the adults that they skipped their last two subjects and went to Deokseong High. Chaeyoung realized that Jihyo can be trusted, there are no reports coming from their school. However, Chaeyoung's parents just sighed deeply regarding the concern. They also had no choice but to agree with Principal's punishment for the three students, a whole day school service. "When will you three learn?" Nayeon scolded them, trying not to be mad this time. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu apologized.