Own Ways

"So you failed?" Dahyun asked Chaeyoung who's playing with her fingers. Last night was indeed an intense experience for the latter. She should've expected to fail, because the adults don't want the children to get involve in this. She just realized that Jeongyeon is clever for putting that file in case their daughter checks the laptop, the mother predicted it maybe.

The three idiots, together with Jihyo, Chan and Taishi were found in the popular store near the Deokseong high, it's already a hot afternoon. Chaeyoung doesn't want to conduct a meeting at this place because hello? Mina is the one who owns the store but knowing that the latter isn't present at the moment, it would be fine to proceed. "If that's the case then, we should find them ourselves." Chan, the youngest, uttered. His words gave energy to them specially Dahyun. "We can only rely on ourselves." Taishi has the point though but Chaeyoung questions the two on how will they be able to search for them, they don't have any knowledge about tracking people. Jihyo cleared her throat a bit loud, catching attention from everyone in the meeting. "Let's try to get some clues from their old house?" Jihyo crosses her arms. "You mean... We're going to investigate there?" Chaeyoung gulped. She knows how dangerous it would be plus she has no idea where the hell it is. The only thing she knows is that Sana lived in Yongsan.

"We don't have her detailed address." Tzuyu doubted as well. "Well... you're wrong." Jihyo shook her head as she begins to explain what's in her mind right now. "There are papers Sana left in our room. Most of them are exams, perhaps we can check her info there. Also, maybe Sana left something that can help us." Tzuyu responded with a nod before asking the president once again. "To make it easier, why not ask for her registration form in your school?" Tzuyu then relaxed her back against her seat but Jihyo didn't agree with her suggestion. "I already did, but the admins got rid of her papers already. Maybe her father asked them to do it so the only thing that we can do is to check everything in our room." Jihyo flashed a thin smile making the tall girl to blush.

'Damn... Jihyo is really clever, attractive at the same time.' Tzuyu thought.

"Let's go now?" Dahyun asked and all of them prep themselves before leaving the store.

The four girls arrived in the certain room while Chan and Taishi were left outside, guarding the school meal clubs' bicycles. They can't enter the dorm because guys aren't allowed inside so they had no choice but to wait for them.

"Dahyun, you can start checking this box. Chaeng, try to search on these folders. Tzu, help me with these other papers in her old file case." The three Ehwa students complied immediately, they don't wanna waste anytime specially that this is an important mission. Chaeyoung looks for a certain address diligently, Dahyun even wipes her forehead that was dripping with sweat. Meanwhile, Jihyo likes it that Tzuyu's helping her in finding the address too. The tall girl didn't complain at all 'cause she likes it as well.

It was a slow motion for Tzuyu as she watches the president who's setting aside some of the useless papers. Her silky hair, clear skin, big sparkling eyes, plump lips, Tzuyu can stare at Jihyo all day. The latter's existence saved her; she suddenly remembered that night. The night where she met the student council president. Tzuyu felt lonely ever since, and it got worse the moment that she'd knew Sana won't ever like her. She was trying to burn that feelings inside her heart alone because she is selfless. She didn't want to be a burden or to be the cause of the couple's quarrel but now that Jihyo is already in front of her, looking like an angel, Tzuyu flashes her biggest smile knowing that she's her home now. However, Jihyo started to realize it as well. She regretted doing that to Sana before but thanks to that experience, she met Tzuyu after.

"So are you going to just stare at me like that?" Jihyo asked in a low volume. The latter somehow noticed the tall girl with her peripheral view. "Yes?" Tzuyu mumbled but was enough for Jihyo to hear so she just chuckled a bit. "You can do it later Tzu. Let's save Sana first." Jihyo then pulled Tzuyu closer to her, asking for a hand. "I'm sorry... It's just... You're so beautiful." Tzuyu automatically uttered. She swear, she doesn't have this kind of confidence, perhaps this is indeed the power of love. "Heh! I'll take that words from you later Tzu. Now, let's work together." Jihyo said without looking at Tzuyu. Her face suddenly blushed, that is why.