Memories

Sana and Chaeyoung scooted outside the building with heavy hearts, specially Sana. After Ms. Bae told them that someone already bought the whole building, (which was in rush), Chaeyoung can see the sadness from Sana's face. The lady didn't expect that it would happen so quick. The month left for her to make memories with her lovely students faded away already.

The two students were found resting in the parking lot, sitting on the plant box to be specific. Back then, their feet can't reach the ground and it's funny to know that they got sit here again after the long time. They won't have the chance to visit starting today. It was a wrong timing. Chaeyoung was hesitating at first but it would be embarrassing if she will just let Sana to wail alone. The girl rubbed Sana's back, trying her best to comfort the latter. "I planned it already... That I will take care of Ms. Bae's room after I graduated college but someone already ruined my dream." Chaeyoung lend her ears to Sana. Now she understands why Sana felt that way. "Ms. Bae also liked my idea. I want to follow her steps." Sana added. "Well... You can continue your dream in other settings Sana. You can still teach kids in the future but in a different place." Chaeyoung tucked Sana's hair behind her ear. "I'm sure Ms. Bae would be glad knowing that you'll still pursue it." Chaeyoung simpered after. "But that room is really memorable for me." Sana rebutted. The girl thinks of better words to calm Sana down. She stood up and faced the latter with a positive expression. "Let's go! Let's study hard, Sana..." Chaeyoung grinned. "What do you mean?" Sana pouted as she asked the younger. "Staying here will make you more dejected. The least we could do is to strive hard. We can buy this building in the future." Sana's eyes sparkled, those words from Chaeyoung give her enough motivation to work hard. "You said we..." Sana stood up as well and stared at Chaeyoung's eyes. "Yes we... I will be by your side and support you always." Chaeyoung promised her. Suddenly, Sana pecked the girl's cheek.

She can't explain it but she could tell how different that kiss was compared to her moms. Well she often received kisses from her parents but Sana's peck was totally dissimilar. She's like a thermometer that already reached its boiling point. What more if it was on the lips right? She'll melt for sure. "Chaeng? Are you okay?" Sana asked in a cute tone and cling her arms on to Chaeyoung's. The latter's heart is pounding so fast, her mind is processing on how will she manage Sana's cuteness. It means, she's falling deeper and deeper. She cupped her own cheeks with her both hands to check the heat. It feels like she has a fever. "I'm fine. You? I think we should head away now." Chaeyoung tries to calm herself down before even she even explodes.

"Where do you wanna go now Sattang..." Chaeyoung asked.

"Sattang?" Sana frowned by the sudden nickname.

"Sattang is candy in korean right? And you are so sweet, so yeah I'd like to call you Sattang." Chaeyoung grinned once again, now it's her turn. Sana smiled, cheeks flashed a shade of red.

"I don't know some good places here. I'm most likely to stay in our dorm or in my house at Yongsan." Or is it because Sana isn't allowed to go somewhere else other than her dorm or her house?

"Okay I see... Let me bring you to Insadong. Let's have a cup of tea. Then let's take a cozy walk. I'll drive you home before sundown. Is it fine?" And with that, Sana can't explain how happy she is right now. She was just admiring some couples doing this kind of thing before but this time, she is about to experience it as well. She gladly accepted Chaeyoung's offer. The girl sat on her bike, she was just doing her thing silently when she held Sana's hand softly. She was caught off guard but soon, gave herself up. She's even the one who intertwined her fingers on Chaeyoung's.

"Can I just like... Hold it until we got there?" Chaeyoung was so determined to ask this even though she's all scared that Sana might reject her.

"Why not? We're already dating anyways." Sana looks away, blushing again. She just sat on the backseat and started to wrap her right arm around Chaeyoung's waist while her left was being held by the latter. "But..." Sana interrupted. There was no response by Chaeyoung so Sana continued. "You're going to hold my hand on our way there?" Sana gulped because she is worried about Chaeyoung who would only use her right hand in manipulating the steering handle. "Y-you are going to ride with only a hand?" Sana's embrace became more tight than before as she imagines the possiblity of getting out of balance or maybe... Something more dangerous than that. However, Chaeyoung still holds Sana's hand and chuckles about her concerns.