ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

Boring chap ahead!!

"SHIT!!" Y/n yelled at her apartment house, she just woke up yet she's loud already.

She still remembers the dance yesterday that made everybody cheer, for her it was embarassing..

"GAH! I'M LATE!" She shouted and grabbed her uniform quickly wearing it. She didn't have time to take a bath, so she just sprayed perfume and went out.

Panting as she arrived at their classroom door, lucky that the professor isn't here yet. Removing her coat, she saw Mina looking at the front boringly.

She sat and took a deep breath, the professor suddenly arrives he was panting and greeted everybody then he started the lesson.

But Y/n was in a trance not hearing her professor's words. But the memory yesterday was the only thing she remembered, so she banged her head to the table the earned a loud thud.

"Are you okay, Ms. Y/n?" Her teacher asks, the brunette just nods. Mina giggles slightly while looking at the hockey captain.

Time passed, the classes are now done. So the hockey team gathered in the ice ring for some practice. "The championship is just a week away, Let's do our best, okay?" Jihyo yelled that echoed the whole ring.

Jeongyeon removes the hands she placed at her ears, "Sheesh, you can just...whisper you know."

"WHAT--?"

"Now, now, let's practice okay?" Suzy asks that made the team cheer.

"Wow~ Myoui Mina will play with us!" Chaeyoung cooed while wearing her helmet cutely.

But the cold skater rolls her eyes and positions to fight Y/n's team for a practice. "It is quite shocking, Captain.." Tzuyu replies while fixing her big helmet that fell at her face.

"Well, she's the only one who can skate beautifully right? A little practice about hockey made her a left winger today!" Y/n cheerfully told.

Jeongyeon nudges the captain, "Only one who can skate beautifully, huh?" She told teasingly.

Y/n rolls her eyes and waits for the countdown, "Oh shut up, Yoo."

The black disk shoots after the countdown ends, as what the Hockey Captain teached Mina, she immediately skates to the pluck. But sadly, Y/n was much more faster, smirking at the cold skater she passed it to Jeongyeon who smoothly shooted it.

"Yay!" They cheered and high fived each other. Nayeon came beside Dahyun while seating down slowly.

After series of matches, Y/n's team won. So the two managers gave them refreshments. 

Mina sat beside the bunny who just stared at ice ring, she badly wants for her foot to heal. Damn that student!

The Vice Captain, placed her hand on the Cold skater's shoulder. "I'm sorry Mina, for troubling you.." she guiltily told and looked at her injured leg.

"Its fine, as what the Captain told.." she pauses finding it hard to call Y/n the title. "A little practice can work. Besides, she wants you to recover and rest." Mina softly told while they stared at the hockey captain laughing with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

Nayeon widens her eyes at the cold skater's statement, "Why did you join the Hockey team, when it seems that you hate Captain?" She asks and looks at the three skating gently.

Mina sighs, "Sana begged to me.." Nayeon nudges the girl with her elbow, "I know that's now the only reason.." the bunny teased.

The cold skayer rolls her eyes while placing a hot pack between her hands. "That is the only reason, Vice Captain." But the bunny chuckles.

"You're interested on her, right?" Nayeon states while grabbing a coffee. "Absolutely not." The Skater strongly denies.

"You're lying~" the older teases again. Mina just rolls her eyes before standing up since Jihyo was calling for an another practice.

Before skating to their manager's direction, the cold skater mumbles. "She made me realized how fun it is to skate again.."