𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

"Yah, Cap why are you blank?" Nayeon asks while all of the hockey players are at the canteen after classes.

Y/n looks at her left winger, "I'm good, just tired.." she lied.

"Did you heard? The festival is tomorrow!" Chaeyoung gossips.

"And?" Tzuyu asks.

"Ice skaters from many schools will come here! I get to see their bod--" Before Chaeyoung can continue, Coach Bae smacked the cub at the head

"Enough with that, Son. A practice match is needed later. As well as some exercise." Coach Suzy told and sat between the two youngest.

"But, what Chae said is true. St. John Academy is the center of all Ice festivals because of our big ring." Coach explained.

She glances at Chaeyoung, "And yes, there are many skaters that will come here. As well as some hockey teams that we might compete to a friendly match."

Y/n took a bite at her very hard sandwich, "Coach, a friendly match? Isn't one of them are really....violent?"

Suzy sighs and sips her coffee, "Yes, we might compete to them. So I want you guys to be cautious tomorrow."

Mina sat at her seat, being the school's skater representative is quite hard. "So, I heard tomorrow there will be a Skating contest." Sana told.

"So?"

"Won't you and Jimin will compete with them?" As Sana said that, Mina rolls her eyes.

"Yes, we will."

The squirrel tilts her head, "aww...why are you so cold, Mitang?"

"Because, I want to."

--------

The hockey team exits the school and went to their old training grounds. It was now winter, so they clutched their coats to be warmer.

"Wow...it didn't changed!" Nayeon exclaimed and began skating on the ice.

It was just some normal flat, hard ice. Its not big nor it wasn't that small, but perfect for them to practice hockey.

Tzuyu skates as well, "Nayeon unnie, of course it wouldn't change. Well, in winter and spring of course."

Chaeyoung claps her hands wrapped in gloves, "Let's get ready!" They all shouted in affirmation, Suzy and Dahyun looks at them proudly.

"Y/n, pass it!" Nayeon yelled while they exchange the disc shaped pluck. "Just a second!" Y/n replied, but as she was about to pass it laughter erupted beside their icy court.

"Look who it is! Its the Captain." The leader mocked, it was their opponent for tomorrow.

"Aren't they weak and useless? Not getting in the championship twice." The other one states that made Y/n and the others formed their hands into a fist while looking down.

But Tzuyu didn't and steps infront, "If we're useless and weak, why bother waste your time then?" The opponents was caught of guard and gritted their teeth before running away.

Jeongyeon pats the youngest at the back, "Thanks, Tzuyu." The Yoda smiles slightly and nods.

Suzy looks at Dahyun, "They're stronger now.."

"Yeah, and you didn't even helped us." Nayeon states pouting at their coach.

"You're just standing there like some leader or something!" Chaeyoung joined.

"I AM THE COACH YOU IDIOTS!"

Tzuyu looks at Suzy with a blunt face, "Yes, you are our coach but you didn't helped."

"SHUT UP AND PLAY!"

A girl behind a wall was listening and giggles hearing their goofiness.