𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ𝕋ℍ

Mina limps as she walks through the corridor to go to the library. She had been practicing for hours for the dance. Her foot has worsen, fortunately her Father tend to it but with scolding.

Picking a book from the shelf, she sighs as she felt the pain from her foot. 'I can still skate!'

Meanwhile, Y/n's next period is study hall. So it means she's going to the library. A boring period indeed, but is it?

She sat down boringly while looking around, a book suddenly caught her eye by the table. She grabs it while moving the other books away.

She reads it with full interest, its about skating after all. A dance in the book caught her eye, it looked theatrical for her.

Mina quietly groans as she put the book she read back to the shelf. Her foot shot back pain.

"Oh Mina?" Y/n called out as she heard quiet groans when she's about to put the book back.

"O-oh, hello Y/n." The skater greeted as she tried to not put pressure on her swollen foot.

"Is something wrong? Your posture seems different." The Captain confusingly asked.

"Y-yes, I'll take my leave now." Mina hastily told before walking away. But as she was about to do so, she felt pain which caused her to groan.

"You're limping, did you overwork yourself for the prom?" Y/n asked while holding the penguin's arm to support her.

"....No.." Mina replied quietly.

"You shouldn't go to the prom if your foot is like this!" She told as they walked outside of the library.

The cold skater could only look down, while being escorted to the infirmary.

'I want to go, to skate again with you..'