𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ𝕋ℍ

"U-uh...wha?" Y/n asked absentmindedly, but the penguin chuckles before holding their hand and starts to dance.

They skated elegantly than before, some students were mesmerized and some joined them.

They twirled, and jumped. It is as though, They're in there own world.

"Hehe... feeling embarassed?" Mina whispered to the Captain.

"Your foot....." Y/n mumbles, surprisingly the penguin lifted her leg where her injured foot is before skating again with her.

"There, its okay." Mina replied. The emcee watched their performance, "Would you look at that! The Hockey Captain and Myoui Mina is skating yet again!" He yelled.

"I really wanted... to skate with you." Mina whispered. "But this damn foot almost ruined it..."

Y/n awkwardly chuckles, "You shouldn't really overwork yourself just for a simple prom..." the penguin laughs.

"A simple prom? No, it's special because you're there...." Mina trailed off.

"Huh?" Y/n asked. "It's not just a simple prom, because I have you there for me!" The penguin bursted her feelings out.

Fortunately, no one heard it because of the playing song.

"What... do you mean?" Y/n shockingly asked.

"I... I..." Mina mumbles, as an awkward silence fills them.

Jimin watched from afar, sitting on the throne the staffs gave them. 'Come on Mina, you can do it!'

Y/n waited for the penguin to answer, but just as she was about to open her mouth to ask again, a pair of lips clashed on her own.

"I... love you!"

==============

A/n: a short update, yey! ;)