𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ𝕋ℍ

Mina's POV:

As we both skated with elegance, I can feel my heart beating faster than any.

"Come on.. just confess to her!" Jimin told me with a whine. "Its clear that you want to be with her!"

I bit my lip, debating whether if its the right time to confess or not.

"Mina, what about your foot? Its injured..." Y/n told me with concern. I grinned then lifted my leg that has my injury then we continued to skate.

But for a moment, I let go of her hand. She looked at me with that eyes, that look that made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"This damn leg almost ruined my prom.." I said as she we still skated.

"You shouldn't have overwork yourself just for this simple prom.." she replied. I gripped my fists, "Its not just a simple prom..." I trailed off as my voice grew smaller amd smaller.

"What did you said?" She asked tilting her head, I bit my lip as my heart starts to beat much more faster.

"I said, its not just a simple prom if I'm with you!" I bursted out, her face looked shocked as well.

"I... Love you, dummy!"

Y/n's POV:

She.. confessed.. to me..?

Her face is now red as she looked away from me in embarssment. I was shocked, yet my eyes soften. I smiled happily, my heart was beating so hard in my chest that I think it will break out.

Even her confession still screams tsundere, cute.

I took her hand, "So... what are we then?" I asked, signalling that I accept her confession.

Her face grew much more reddish as I laughed, "Of course we're in a relationship, idiot.."

We held each other's hands as we skated with elegance, charisma and aura. The audience clapped at us, maybe they heard our confession?

"Wow! It seems that we have a new couple in the ice! The hockey captain, amd the ice queen!" The emcee shouted, even.Jimin was cheering amd clapping for us. Ugh, best boy.

I wish that this moment of happiness will never end..