𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼

Mina walks irritately to the ice ring clutching her long coat. She opens the door and saw the one and only Captain of the Hockey team. "The Ice princess is here!"

But the skater rolls her eyes and places her things at the stands, "Thank you Captain for postponing my skating." She sarcastically said, after the incident the schools withdraw and wanted to continue tomorrow. They must have been embarassed...

"Then why did you even accepted it?" Y/n asks handing Mina some gear. Yes, Myoui Mina the ice skater will be the replacement of Im Nayeon.

The cold skate rolls her eyes remembering how Sana pleaded and begged.

'Please, they need a replacement and they could only think of you!'

'Why would I? Its none of my bussiness..'

'But nobody in the school knows hockey, even skating!'

'Fine...'

'Yay! I'l treat you everyday until the championships, oh and even cheer you!'

'You'll just cheer their younger not me.'

Mina scoffed when she remembered it, but she felt soft when Sana literally begged.

"Okay then, let's start shall we?" Y/n asks and skates to the center. "You're the left winger, so you need to catch the disk shaped pluck and goal it in the enemy's net. Got it?"

Mina fixes her helmet rolling her eyes, "Fine.."

The pluck shoots at Y/n as Mina tries to steal it away the brunette. But her title as a captain isn't really a joke.

'Why can't I steal it?!' Mina frustratingly thought.

Y/n stopped and passed the pluck, "this time, i'll steal it from you. Ready?"

Mina internally screamed at the captain and began skating to Y/n's net. But the brunette was already beside her with a smug grin.

The penguin tries to keep the pluck, keyword: tries.

After series of matches, Mina got the hand of it and shoots the pluck. She quietly cheered with a smile, but she didn't noticed Y/n was giving her some refreshments.

"I didn't know the ice princess can smile." The Captain sarcastically said with a smile that earned a smack at the back.

Mina noticed and looks away with a cold face, "Shut up!"

Y/n shrugs and sits at the stands, "Okay, okay!" The captain told with a giggle.

The two of them were quiet, it was silent. "I have a deal, Captain." Mina said struggling to call the brunette the title.

"Sure."

"Ugh....nevermind." the penguin didn't continued and Y/n didn't pushed her.

The captain stands up and skates, "I must say, you're great at skating.." Mina complimented.

"Why thank you, princess." Y/n giggled.

"You did ice skating aren't you?" The penguin bluntly comments.

The Captain laughs, "Well of course, it is needed."

Mina shaked her head, "No I mean, the Ice skating sport."

Y/n stops skating around, "My grandfather taught me how to skate, apparently he and I likes hockey so I decided to be a player."

Mina just nods and grabs her things, she was about to open the door when the Captain's voice called. "I hope you get what you want, Ms. Myoui."

After saying that, Mina opens the door and shuts it loudly echoing in the whole court.