𝕊𝕀𝕏

"Its postponed?!" Mina exclaims to the principal.

"Yes, a snowstorm by some days. I believe that the Ice skating contest will be moved in December." Their principal calmly told.

The skater sighs, bowing before leaving the room. She was sad that the skating is postponed, she was excited. So knowing the school canceled the classes, she went to the ice ring.

It was much more colder than before of course, its winter. She looks around and wore her skating shoes.

She started with a normal skate, reminiscing her memories.

Her Father, wanted her to be a doctor. Study and aim to be always the top one was what her dad told. Her mother wasn't any help too, she was somehow...supportive.

She wanted her parents, to see her skating gracefully while they clap and cheered happily.

Mina tries a triple pivot, but she suddenly slips and fell.

'I hope you get what you want.'Just as she remmebered the Captain's words, she grits her teeth. "What do you even know?" she lowly mumbles.

Meanwhile, the Hockey team were playing some games at Y/n's house. "Why are you here again Nayeon?" The Captain asks, "What? I haven't visited your house for days."

Y/n playfully rolls her eyes, "What? I lost again~" Chaeyoung cooes after losing a battle in the video game from their Captain.

The brunette laughs at their little goalkeeper and stands up, walking to her bag to find her phone. When she arrived at her room, she checked her bag if the phone is there.

Unfortunately, it wasn't there. "Shit, where is my phone?" While rummaging her things, she suddenly remembered.

She left it at their locker room.

'Ugh, out of all places, the locker room?' She groaned when she remembers the last incident when she was at the locker room.

"Guys, just gonna go at school. My phone's there..." Y/n told her friends while wearing her coat and a gloves.

"But, its freezing out there man!" Jeongyeon reminded. "And my phone might be freezing in my locker." The captain deadpans.

"Fine, but don't stay long!" Nayeon yells, while Tzuyu is beside her eating popcorn.

.........

Y/n arrives at the school shivering, she first went to the lockers in their classroom. It wasn't there, so the Captain went straight to their lockers inside the Ice ring.

When she opens the door, she saw Mina at the icy floor. She immediately rushes and puts the coat on her. "Are you crazy? Its freaking cold here!" Y/n scolded and led Mina to the stands.

As the Captain rummages her bag for a hot pack, the Ice skater spoke. "You were right, Captain.."

Y/n found the pack and gave it to the girl, "Of course, its cold!"

"Not that.." Mina lowly said. "Anyways, we should get out of here." Y/n didn't listen and goes to the door to find it locked.

"Oh great, we'll die." The Captain sarcastically said.

Mina stands up with a roll of her eyes, "Ah, the locker room!" Y/n exclaimed and ran to the room, she firstly found her phone before going back to the skater. "Come on, there's an open window at the room."

As they arrived, Y/n jumps first to the window. "I'll catch you, ice princess."

Mina rolls her eyes and vaults to the window, the Captain catching her. "I can go home now, Goodbye."

The skater walks away throwing the coat to Y/n's face.