𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

The festival is today! Many decorations, food stalls and even painting stalls are seen around the school.

The Hockey team was stretching when Dahyun and Suzy came with a box. "Good morning, hockeys!"

Jeongyeon whispered at Y/n, "Wonder if she will stop calling us like that.."

"Manager nim here, has a big surprise for you all." Coach Bae said then Dahyun opens the box full of their Hockey uniforms.

The Manager sighed, "I didn't came at the club just the last day for these."

Suzy headlocked her, "Oh come on, Look at them they liked it!"

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Y/n's eyes sparkled when they got the uniforms.

"I'm Yoo, zero!"

"I'm Chaeyoung, 29!"

"I'm Y/n, 37!"

The three yelled and bragged their numbers at the back of their uniform.

Tzuyu looks at them bluntly while Nayeon laughed at them. "Hey Coach, Where is Jihyo?"

Suzy looks at her, "Well, Jihyo's gonna come by later. Being a president must be hard for her." She explained what happened to their second manager.

Y/n saw a figure at the door, "Hello hockey team!" Sana cheerfully said.

Suzy exits to the door to check on Jihyo, "Oh, aren't you Mina's manager?" Jeongyeon asks with excitement.

"Yes, I am!"

Y/n joins, "Why are you here?"

Sana hands the Captain a card, "If you need something, give me a call." The squirrel said and glanced at the tall yoda before exiting.

The three of them stared at each other and shrugs, "Hey Captain, can we do a warm up game?" Chaeyoung asks.

It was now the time for the icy contests, first were hockey then skating.

Chaeyoung was nervous, "Hey Chaeng, don't be nervous okay? Just be cautious..." Dahyun comforted.

"And now, a friendly match between St. John and St. Mary's hockey team will begin!!" The comentator announced.

-------

"Mina-yah, won't you watch hockey?" Sana asks, "Why would I even watch it?" Mina replied.

"You don't want to watch St. John to win?" Sana pleaded that made Mina groan. "Fine, you snake!"

.......

'Okay Y/n, inhale, exhale...you got this.' Y/n thought while trying to calm.

She looks at her left and saw Nayeon with a thumbs up before getting serious. Y/n looks at her back and saw Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looking so serious.

She looks at the timer counting down to three before shooting the black disk shaped pluck.

Y/n immediately skates to the pluck, but the leader of the other hockey team was gaining on her.

She saw Nayeon and immediately passed it to the bunny.

She skates quickly to the enemy's goal, she swings and it goes in! "One point for St. John! Looks like number 9 is serious today!" The comentator explained.

Suddenly, the enemy's coach asked for a timeout. So Suzy gathers her players while glancing at the opponent's coach.

"Alright team, this time it'll get rusty. I want you all, to be cautious." Coach Bae warned, they all nodded and did their cheer before skating back at the ring.

"Alrighty folks, its time for the second round! With the St. John at first, will St. Mary gain?"

Y/n looks at Nayeon and warned her to be careful, the whistle blows and the black pluck shoots to the center that made the left and right wingers charged in.

Fortunately, Nayeon grasped the pluck immediately but the enemy bumped Nayeon hardly with a smirk that caused the bunny to fall with a loud thud.

Y/n was furious, she didn't care about the game and rushed to the Vice Captain.

She held the brunette close, "Nayeon? Nayeon! Medic quickly!"

Medic came and brought the unconscious girl immediately at the clinic.

"We have some announcement, it was clear that St. Mary bumped to Ms. Im purposely. So we declare this as a default and a win for St. John!" The commentator said, but Y/n and the others didn't care and rushed to the clinic immediately.

"I'm sorry, but she can't go to the championships, her head was bumped a bit badly, and her leg was swung by a hockey stick. But don't worry, she can still play in the future, just a little...rest is needed." The nurse said and patted Y/n's back.

"I'm fine. You guys exagerrate.." Nayeon states playfully rolling her eyes at her crying teammates.

"B-but unnie, you won't be with us.." Chaeyoung sobbingly told.

"I can still watch Chaeng, but with a wheelchair." Nayeon sadly said and patted the cub at the head.

Y/n rubs the oldest's back comfortingly, "The problem, who will be the replacement?" Jeongyeon asks that made everybody silent.

"Dahyun?" Y/n asks but the tofu shook her head. "We don't have students that can play hockey!" Chaeyoung sadly told.

The Captain taps her chin and stoods up, "But somebody who can--just a little practice.." y/n mumbles that her teammates can't understand.

"Just a second team." She told and pulled her phone out and called somebody.