{19} Chapter Nineteen- Alive {19}

-
//-Funtime Freddy POV-\\
-

I held Bon a Bon close to me as I cried. I could hear footsteps from behind me, but I was so caught up in Bon Bon, that I didn't care. I stood up and turned around. "What's the code." I asked. Funtime Foxy tilted his head. "What?" He asked. "The code to get out! What is it!" I hissed. He rolled his eyes and glared at me. "Why should I tell you?" He asked. "Because if you don't, I'll set this room on fire."

"And just how are you going to do that?" Funtime Foxy asked. "I pointed to the wires and his eyes went wide. "Okay! Okay! Fine!" He said. I looked at him as he sighed. He told me the code and I quickly ran to the door and put it in.

The door opened and I ran out. I ran down the hall and to the Break Room. I slammed open the door and panted. "What the hell happened?!" Ballora asked. "No time to explain! Bon Bon got electrocuted or something!"

"But...doesn't she always get electrocuted?" Circus Baby asked. I shrugged. "She got tangled up in wires. Then I heard her cry out in pain. Then I found her like this." I explained. Circus Baby nodded and walked over to her. He looked at her up and down and nodded. "She should be fine...she just needs rest." She said. I nodded and left the room.

-
//-5 Hours Later-\\
-
//-Bon Bon POV-\\
-

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see Funbear asleep. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. I wanted to wake him up so badly, but I also wanted to admire him while he was sleeping.

I sighed and tapped his arm with my paw. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me. "Bon Bon?" He asked. I smiled and giggled. "Yes silly!" I said. He quickly gphugged me. "Your alive!" He said as he snuggled his head onto mine. I nodded. "Of course I am!" I said. Funbear kissed my cheek and smiled."I love you..." He mumbled. "I love you too."

-
//-Word Count: 360-\\
-