{5} Chapter Five- Purple Guy {5}

-
//-Purple Guy/William POV-\\
-

I pressed the shock button on Funtime Freddy's remote and zapped him, watching him fall to the ground. I walked over to his body and kicked it, making sure he was passed out before I opened the Breaker Room vents.

I looked up at Funtime Foxy and glared at her. "a eynes. "I was just...checking...on him!" She claimed. I sighed and walked towards the Breaker Room door. "I was just putting some fresh air into this place, it gets stuffy if I don't. Now go back to your stage." I ordered. She nodded and walked out of the Breaker Room, making her way to her stage.

I closed the vents and walked out of the room, locking the door behind me,

-
//-Two Hours Later-\\
-
//-Bon Bon POV-\\
-

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I looked at Funbear as he was still passed out. I groaned in annoyance as I stared up at the ceiling. "That stupid Fox..." I mumbled. "She's always like that...stupidity is her power." Funbear laughed out. I shot my head towards him. "Like when did you wake up? I-I literally just looked at you!" I said. He smirked. "I have my ways..."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "What even happened?" I asked. "William shocked us so he could open the vents to let some fresh air in." Funbear answered. "H-How do you know?" I asked. He shrugged. "It's easier to breath?"

Funbear stood up and looked around. "I wonder how long we'll stay in here..." He said. I sighed. "Hopefully not long...I really love seeing kids smile!" I said. He smiled. "Yeah..." He mumbled. I raised my ears when I heard the sound of a door opening and closing. I looked around, but saw nothing nor no one.

I looked at FunBear. I'm guessing he heard it too because he was listening for something. Suddenly a loud bang alerted me and him. We both shot our heads in that direction. "Hey Bon Bon..." Funbear said. "W-What?" I asked. "Go get'm." He ordered as he then threw me in the direction of the noice. I screamed with fear as I hit someone.

"Ow! What the hell!?" They groaned. I panicked and looked around, seeing a tall male animatronic made of wires. "S-Sorry!" I apologized. Funbear walked over to me and picked me up, placing me back on his arm. "Who are you?" He asked. "Well, I'm..."

-
//-Word Count: 416-\\
-