{8} Chapter Eight- The Puppet {8}

-
//-Funtime Freddy-\\
-

I walked towards the puppet box and laid a soft knock on it. It did nothing. I decided to lay another soft knock on it, this time harder. The lid then raised and revealed The Puppet. I stared at her as she stared at me. "What do you want, Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon?" She asked. I smiled nervously. "Y-You see...we were wondering if you could lift the curse on Ennard so he could be free?" I said. She stared at me blankly. "Did he send you guys?"

"No! It's just that he helped us escape from the, Breaker Room, so we wanna help him in return..." Bon Bon said. I nodded in agreement. Marionette sighed. "Fine...in one condition..." She said. Me and Bon Bon looked at each other, then back at Marionette. "What is it?" Bon Bon asked.

"You two have to talk to Ballora and Circus Baby and bond with them. I hate seeing no one getting along with them!" She said. Me and Bon Bon nodded. "Okay!" I said.

Marionette then lifted the curse and nodded. "Now go..." She said before going back into her box.

I walked out of the room and down the hallway. "Any clue where they are?" I asked. Bon Bon shrugged. "Maybe in the brake room?" She said. I nodded. "I'll check..." I mumbled. I walked into the the brake room and saw two female animatronics sitting at the table. "Hello ladies...I'm Funtime Freddy and this is Bon Bon!" I said. They both looked at me confused. "Have we met you before?" One of them asked. Bon Bon shook her head. "Nope! We are new and wanted to know if you wanted to be our friends?" Bon Bon asked. They both nodded. "Sure, why not!"

-
//-Word Count: 302-\\
-