{12} Chapter Twelve- The Kiss {12}

-
//-Ballora POV-\\
-

//Before Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon came back\\

Me and Circus Baby sat at the table, bored to death. I sighed and tapped my fingers on the table. Circus Baby looked at me and smirked. "Hey, Ballora..." She said. I looked at her. "What?" I asked. "I have an idea to get Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon together~!" She purred with satisfaction. I immediately shook my head. "No! We promised not to tell anyone! We can't break a promise!"

"Technically we're not telling anyone...wanna hear the plan?" She asked. I sighed and nodded. "Fine...but if we get in trouble, I'm blaming it on you!" I said. Circus Baby sighed and nodded. "Fine. So here's the plan..."

-
//After Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon got the there\\
-

I looked at Circus Baby and she nodded with a evil smirk on her face. I stared at Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon and stood up. I crawled over to them and stared at them. Bon Bon stared at me with worry in her eyes and Funtime Freddy stared at me with the "What the hell are you doing" impression.

I sighed and put a hand on Bon Bon's head. Before she could react, I quickly pushed her face into Funtime Freddy's, making them kiss. She shot her eyes wide open as Funtime Freddy actually went along with the kiss.

I quickly crawled back to my seat and sat down, acting as if nothing happened. Circus Baby giggled and covered her mouth. "I can't believe you actually did that..." She whispered. I sighed. "Yeah, don't mention it..." I mumbled.

Bon Bon and Funtime Freddy separated from the kiss. Bon Bon was a blushing mess while Funtime Freddy looked dazed. I chuckled as their faces. "You two are so cute together!" Circus Baby said. I nodded in agreement. "W-what?! N-No we're not!?" Bon protested. I smirked. "Yeah...sure you aren't..."

-
//-Word Count: 323-\\
-