{16} Chapter Sixteen- Morning Kisses {16}

-
//-Bon Bon POV-\\
-

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was snuggled into Funbear's chest. I smiled and looked up at him. He was still sleeping, peacefully. I then heard a sudden knock on the door. I looked at the door and realized we were in the Break Room.

I sighed and looked back up at Funbear. 'I have to wake him up...but how?' I thought. Then an idea came to my mind. I smirked and then screeched. Funbear shot open his eyes and stared down at me. "Bon Bon...what the hell..." He groaned. I giggled. "Sorry! Someone's at the door!"

"Who?" He asked. I stared at him blankly and shrugged. "I don't know...it's probably either Circus Baby or Ballora." I said. He nodded in agreement and stood up. He picked me up and attached me to his arm and walked over to the door.

Funbear opened the door to see..."Ennard?" I mumbled. Ennard smiled widely and nodded. "Hey guys!" He said as he held out a hand. Funbear shook it and smiled. "Hey, Ennard!"

Ennard then hugged him. Funbear gasped in surprise. "Thank you...for lifting the curse..." He said as he broke the hug. Funbear and me nodded. "It's no problem!" I said. Ennard wiped away his tears of joy and patted my head. I giggled.

Ennard sighed. "I have to go guys..I'll see you around!" He said. Me and Funbear nodded and watched as he walked away. Funbear closed the door and yawned. "I wonder what time it is..." I said. Funbear nodded. "Its probably still night..."

"We should go back to sleep..." I suggested. He nodded and sat down where we were before. We both slowly dozed off.

-
//-A Couple Hours Later-\\
-
//-Funtime Freddy POV-\\
-

I woke up to Bon Bon screeching once again. I stared down at her and sighed. "What now?" I asked. She smirked and grabbed my muzzle, pulling me closer to her and kissing me. I blushed and closed my eyes, kissing back.

We soon separated for air. "I love you..." She mumbled. I smiled I love you too..." I said. She then started literally kissing me all over my face. I blushed harder and pushed her away. "Awe...no morning kisses?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead. "Let's go wake Baby and Ballora up..." I said. She nodded. "Yeah..."

-
//-Word Count: 402-\\
-