{30} Chapter Thirty- Married {30}

-
//-Third Person POV-\\
-

Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon slept as they had finally gotten married. Bon Bon made a quiet whimper as she had a small nightmare. It was now morning time and everyone, but them, was awake.

Circus Baby and Ballora slowly opened the door to see them snuggling." Awe...how cute..." Ballora mumbled. Circus Baby nodded in agreement. "I heard Ennard say something about them getting married...maybe whey are now..." Circus Baby said. Ballora smiled and nodded. "It's about time..."

"About time for what?" Funtime Foxy asked as he walked up from behind them. Ballora and Circus Baby jumped and turned around. "Oh! It's, uh...nothing!" Circus Baby said. Ballroom sighed. "I'm pretty sure, Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon, are now married. They don't know we know yet, so pretend you don't."

Funtime Foxy nodded slowly and looked at the two, sleeping. He smirked and then walked away. "See ya!" He said before disappearing. Circus Baby and Groaned and Ballora smiled.d "see ya." She said.

-
//-Later-\\
-

Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon had told everybody about their marriage. They decided not to have a wedding, because it was honestly useless and a waste of time.

Bon Bon stared up at Funtime Freddy as he stared at Ballora. "So...are you sure you don't want a wedding?" She asked. They both nodded. "It honestly is just a waste of time and effort...plus, only you, Baby, and Foxy, are probably gonna show up, so what's the point?"

"I guess your right, Fred...let me know if you change your mind!" Ballora said as she stood up and left the room. Bon Bon stared at the wall next to her, as Funtime Freddy sighed. "I have the feeling she wants us to have a wedding..." and mumbled. I nodded. "She probably does...but who cares?"

"No one..." Funtime Freddy said. He looked down at Bon Bon and nuzzled her head. "I love you my sweet bunny..." He mumbled. Bon Bon giggled. "I love you too my cute bear..."

|~The End~|
-
//-Word Count: 377-\\
-

I might make a sequel of this book! I don't know when though. I really hoped you guys enjoyed all of these chapters! Thank you so much for all votes and nice comments! Bai! 😉