{4} Chapter Four- Funtime Foxy {4}

-
//-Funtime Freddy POV-\\
-

You cannot get rid of me, Now~! That's all that kept repeating in my head. What's does she mean by that? I mean, I do hate her with a burning passion. But, it's not like her to threaten me...at least that's what I thought she did...I mean it has been 10 years since I "ended" her. Maybe she just faked her death.

"F-Funbear...what does she mean by that?" Bon Bon asked me. I looked at her and shrugged. "I'm not sure, Bon Bon..." I said as I looked back at, Funtime Foxy. "What do you want from me, Fox?" I asked in a threatening tone. She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe a little..."

Suddenly she grabbed my arm that Bon Bon was attached to. "REVENGE." She growled. I yanked my arm from her grip and backed up. "W-Wait! M-maybe we could all just take a deep breath?" Bon Bon suggested. I glared at Funtime Foxy and shook my head. "Never." I growled. "HE TRIED TO KILL ME!?" Funtime Foxy protested.

Bon Bon sighed. I started to charge at Funtime Foxy, before I had a controlled shock go right through my body. I groaned in pain as the door opened, revealing someone in purple.

I tried to move, but I was frozen, I couldn't move even an inch. Bon Bon couldn't move either since she was attached to my arm.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me. They got louder each step. I then fell to the ground and passed out.

-
//-Word Count: 262-\\
-