Chapter 19

PROV KORRA

I seriously just felt like a prisoner in here  it was completely empty and I just missed Asami. I didn't know the time.I didn't know if it was night or day or how long I've been sleeping. Kuvira went out a while ago to get some food and to be honest I wasn't really hungry. I know I have to eat though I mean I can't just starve myself. That would be a terrible idea if I do. All I can do for now is just sit around and wait for Asami. I know she'll come for me. We've been through everything together and she wouldn't give up on me now. I lay down on the bed putting my arm over my forehead. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly I heard the door open and it was Kuvira. She had a bag in her hand which was most likely the food. I set up on the bed and looked at her with a plain face. I couldn't really react to seeing her because my true emotions were angry and if she saw me upset then she'll say shit, and if I acted happy then she'll think I want her or something. The only thing I want is to go home. That was impossible at this moment though.

Kuvira: I bought us some food it's still nice and warm

Korra: thanks

Kuvira: first things first though I believe you owe me something

Korra: what are you talking about

Kuvira: Last time I wanted to have a nice moment with you but I had to go and this time well I have time.

Kuvira slowly start walking up to me placing the food on the counter that was right next to my bed and got on top of me pinning me down to the bed

Korra: Kuvira I really don't want to do this

Kuvira: SHH it's okay just relax

She started kissing me then started going to my neck while she placed her hand on my chest then took off her shirt. I didn't feel okay with this. I just wanted it to stop so I pushed her away.

Kuvira: come on baby. If you don't behave then I'm going to press this little button I have and you already know what will happen if I do that.

Korra: Kuvira I told you I'm not going to do that with you. I have Asami now get off me .

We suddenly hear the door open.

Korra:SAMI !

She was about to run up to us until kuvira said " if I were you I wouldn't take another step if you do I'll shock Korra. Now you don't want her to  go through pain right? "

Asami: what the fuck do you want kuvira

Kuvira: hmmm I want Korra

Asami: that's not gonna happen

Kuvira:  That's too, but you know whatI want you to watch

Asami: if you do anything imma

Kuvira: you'll do what sato ?

It was silent for a sec until Asami started laughing

Kuvira: what's so funny

Asami: you... haha... you're funny 

She then looked at me

Asami: don't worry baby imma get you out of this okay ?

Kuvira let go of me and stood up  facing Asami

Kuvira: is was a bad idea coming here Sato

Asami: the only bad idea here is the fact that you thought that Korra would leave me for you

Kuvira got mad and started running up to Asami to punch her but Asami ducked down before Kuvira got to touch her.

Kuvira: you little-

" FREEZE THIS IS THE POLICE "

I felt relieved when I heard those words. This was all going to end and I could go back home with Asami. The police took her away and got notified of the chains. I ran up to Asami and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around me.

Asami: I miss you so much

Korra: I missed you too ! I'm sorry

Asami: for what ? You did nothing wrong.

Korra: it just seems like everything that happens to us is on me. Like we didn't talk to each other because I was scared on how I felt about you and I made you upset the entire time until we told each other how we felt and just when everything was getting good we get into a car crash which I didn't remember you for months but you still waited me and tried making me fall in love with you all over again. Then this happens... a girl that's obsessed with me kidnaps me and you have to save me. Aren't you sick of me?!

Asami: baby if anything we were both scared. And that car crash was not your fault, it was the guy driving that hit us, and I loved making you fall in love with me all over again. It was sweet. I just love seeing you blush. I couldn't be any more happier than to spend the rest of my life with you. And this Kuvira thing wouldn't have happened if I didn't text her in the first place so don't blame yourself I love you so much.

Korra: I love you too Sami

We hugged for a while as I shed some tears of joy. Once we stopped hugging the police came up to me to ask me some questions I answered them all truthfully. After a while they finally let us go. As we walked outside I saw my mom and everybody else waiting for us. I ran up to my mom and gave her a hug and was so happy to see everyone else. It was late at night so my mom decided to get some hotel rooms for all of us. This was finally all over  and I could finally sleep next to Asami again. I could feel her arms wrapped around me and soft kisses on my cheek as I fell asleep into her arms. She is my everything and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

Sooooooooo this book is gonna end in the next chapter....... lmao the 20th chapter is going to be basically a summary of their future together. Like 10 or so years later idk I'll see what I'll make up.