Chapter 10

PROV KORRA

IN THE KITCHEN

I was in the kitchen cooking some pancakes, eggs, bacon with sausage  waiting for the others to wake up. The whole time I was cooking I kept on thinking about my dream debating if it was real or not, and as I was thinking more memories started coming to me like the time we went camping and when I first met Asami in middle school. Now that I'm starting to remember all this should I tell my friends and family ? Or what should I do? I mean it's a good thing that I'm remembering things but. I think I'm not going to say anything just until mine and Asami's anniversary then I'll give her the gift I have in my closet. But I just need to make sure it was a memory. I started hearing footsteps heading towards me.

Asami: Good Morning, how did you sleep baby ? Did you dream about me ?

Korra: morning princess and actually yeah

Asami: Really what was it about ?

Korra: we were driving, you had your hand on my thigh. I kissed your cheek at a red light and you said that you loved me and when I was going to tell you the same we got hit .... was that what actually happened to us Sami ?

Asami ( shocked) Yeah that's exactly what happened. I mean it's good that you're remembering more Korra !

Korra: yeah it's really good. Hey I made food !

I set the plates on the table and sat in front of my girlfriend. As we talked everyone else started to wake up and came to the kitchen to eat with us.

Bolin: I can't remember what happened yesterday. I know Korra and I were taking shots but I blacked out from there.

Opal: don't worry you Just puked in some random girls purse.

Wu: yeah Bo at least your weren't like Korra basically welling to strip in front of everyone.

Korra: Wait when was this ?

Opal: you got really drunk and Asami had to stop you from stripping.

Korra: oh my god Sami I'm so sorry.

Asami: it's fine I just didn't want other people seeing you nude.

Wu(Winks at Asami): Did you guys end up, you know ?

Asami: No I wouldn't take advantage of her.

Bolin: that's sweet since everything is new to Korra.

That's the thing I was actually remembering but I didn't want to say anything just jet. I'm going to give Asami that ring, let her know that I basically remembered everything and hopefully she says yes.

PROV ASAMI

It was the middle of summer and I was in my office doing some paperwork for future industries. I already graduated from Republic High and now I'm more focused on being the CEO and going to college to further my education. I had moved out from Korra's house once I turned 18, but she comes and sleeps over from time to time. I actually wouldn't mind if she would move in after high school. I mean Bolin is already planning on basically having the whole group move in for college so having Korra move in won't be a problem. I even got Korra the ring, but I won't give it to her until she starts remembering more. I mean she's been doing better and I'm proud of her. In the car crash she had broken her arm, collarbone, and neck. Yet she was already exercising again, she'd get mad at herself though because she used to be able to do push-ups with one hand but the right one won't let her, but she still tries everyday. That alone just shows me how hardworking she is always pushing herself to be better and it just makes me fall for her even more. Suddenly I hear the door open seeing Korra with a goofy smile carrying a black bag.

Korra: Hello princess, looking snazzy like always.

Asami: You don't like bad yourself.

Korra give me a small kiss on the cheek

Asami: So What got you there ?

Korra: Oh in here ?

Korra shows me the black bag

Asami: yeah

Korra: Well it's a gift for you

Korra hands me the bag and as I open it and  I see this cute teddy bear that had a red heart

Asami: Awe  this is cute

Korra: So the heart is actually a pocket but you can't open it until the day of our anniversary, which is in like a month

Asami : Aww you remembered ?

Korra : Well yeah, I think my memories are coming in more as days go by.

Asami: that's good to hear !

Korra: yeah! But promise me you won't open it till then !

Asami: I promise baby

Korra kisses me again but this one was deeper. As the day went on I couldn't help but to think what the hell was in that teddy bear, and if i should just take a small look without Korra finding out. I had put the bear on top of my bed   So it can sleep with me every night for now on . Whenever I'd miss Korra I would hug the bear tight into my chest at night just so I can have some time of Comfort. It was mostly lonely in that big house and to be honest I could use my friends being around me for a while. So i think I'll actually do what Bolin had said about letting everyone move in. So I ended up texting the group at night since I know they're probably still not asleep.

Asami: hey is anyone up?

Bolin: Im always up late

Korra: couldn't stop thinking about me huh ?

Asami: I was just considering letting the group move in for college , like Bolin had said .

Bolin: Fr ?! It would be so much fun !

Opal:  How old it work ?

Asami: of course you guys well pay to stay over but that well go into the maids and butlers since they'll be doing more work with you guys being around.

Wu: that sounds like a plan !

Bolin: but that's until next year right ?

Asami: You can do it next year or whenever.

Wu: this is going to be fun .