Chapter 12

PROV ASAMI

Today was the day Korra and I have been together for 1 year. It's been one hell of a ride. I couldn't imagine if I would've lost her that day in the accidents if I would be able to handle it or not. It was traumatizing seeing the love of your life bleeding and not being able to talk to you for months. I'm just happy that she's getting better and remembering more stuff each day. She is my happiness, the reason why I loved waking up in the morning to see that adorable smile with those beautiful blue eyes. I wouldn't mind waking up to that for the rest of my life. Today I was thinking that we could stay together all day and just enjoy each other's company. Plus today I get to see what in that fucking teddy bear. I then finally turned around facing Korra who was still sleeping and decided to wake her up with a good morning kiss but just a small peck on the lips. Korra opens one eye at first.

Korra: Mmm that the best way to get woken up

Asami: You're sweet, guess what day it is today?

Korra: OH shit it's our anniversary ?

Asami: yup! I was thinking about just staying and order some food and watch some movies or shows ?

Korra: We should binge watch Harry Potter !

Asami: Great choice!  alright how about food ?

Korra: Umm Pizza?

Asami: sounds like a perfect date

I leaned down to kiss Korra one more time then pull away and glanced at the teddy bear

Asami: So when can I open this ?

Korra: what ?

Asami: the teddy bear what else

Korra: oh that ummm let's get ready first ?

Asami: eh fine

I then got out of bed and tried to hurry up and showered,brush my teeth, put on clothes and did my makeup while Korra used the other bathroom to get ready. I put on black leggings with a red crop top, just something simple but cute. I then hear a knock on the door. It must be the pizza guy since no one else should be coming today. I opened the door and it was mako holding the pizza. I laughed a little at first.

Asami: is this your new job

Mako: yeah I'm just trying to make a little extra money

Asami: if that was the case then just go with Wu he'd give you a nice tip if you clean his pool

Mako: I'm afraid what kinda tip he'll try to give me

Asami: Ha i could actually see him making you do sexy stuff for him but hey money is money you should think about it

Mako: just take your stupid pizza

Asami: thanks

Mako pulled out his hand for a tip but I slammed the door behind before he even gotta say anything else. God I love messing with him ever since he tried to take my Korra away from me. I then take the pizza and place it on the coffee table in the living room and go to the kitchen to grab some red wine for the both of us. Soon after Korra comes downstairs with blue pants and a white plan shirt holding the teddy bear that I forgot in my room.

Korra: you forgot about mr. Bear bear

Asami: Im sorry it's just the pizza came so i had to answer the door

Korra: its okay but here you can open it down

I smiled and grabbed the bear, god I was waiting for so long to open him up and see what the hell was so special abu- once it was Opal I saw a ring with a note and my heart started racing. Shit is this what I think it is ?!  It can't be I was gonna. I opened the note and read it " will you marry me?"
Tears started filling up my eyes, as I felt Korra grab my hand and neil down. I was shocked and had no words.

Korra: Asami I've been lying to you for a few weeks. I've basically remembered everything now and I was holding back on not telling you because I wanted this to be a surprise. You are the most Beautifulest,Caring,smartest, and funniest girl in the world. I can't imagine my future without you being right by my side every morning and every night. You are my best friend and my lover and I couldn't ask for more. Baby you're my forever girl. Will you marry me ?

I was in complete shock with a tear running down my face. I was just so happy the love of my life asked me to marry her when I was going to do the same thing.

Korra: Asmai?

Asami: YES OH OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU KORRA

She stands back up as I give her the ring to put on my finger and as soon as she does I pull her in for a deep passionate kiss, but a few minutes later I pull away.

Asmai: wait

Korra(confused): what

Asami: so you're telling me we could've had sex and you just left me sexually frustrated.

Korra( smirks) well baby if you want we can do it right her.

She pulls me in closer to kiss my neck then picks me up grabbing my thighs as I wrapped them around her waist. As she takes me to the couch and places me down making her be on top. We slowly take off each other's clothes making sure to kiss each part of our bodies that got exposed. God I missed this. I was getting so wet and we haven't even started yet. I then turn us around making me be on top and start kissing her neck leaving purple makes ass I go down , licking and kissing her abs until I finally reach her sensitive spot. I could hear Korra's breathing getting heavier along mine. I give soft kisses around her inner thighs making her arch her back

Korra:  Sami please

Asmai(smirks):please what ? 

Korra(groans): please fuck me

Asami: And why should I ? You made me wait for so long

Korra: I'm sorry... please just

Asami( smiles) since you said please

I slowly slip two fingers in her folds thrusting them in and out as my thumb rubbed around her clit making her moan louder " AH FUCK " she starts moving my hips to much my thrust as I start sucking and licking her right nipple. Oh how I missed the sound of her moans and asking me to fuck her. Just pleasing her could make me cum. I go back down and switch out my thumb and place it with my tongue making different shapes as Korra grabs on to my hair making me go a little deeper. " AHHH " I started going faster with my thrust hitting all the right spots making her back arch " AHH I-IM GONNA CUMMM " Korra cries out. I feel her walls tighten around my fingers as she rides out her climax, I slowly pull them out and lick them please and snail at my beautiful girls who's under me. Korra then flips me over to return the favor. She first gives me a deep kiss then leads her way down my neck leaving marks as she licks her way down to my stomach reaching my private area. She slowly enters my folds with two fingers feeling how wet I am " god Sami you're really wet " she said with a smirk "  well I've been waiting for you for basically half a year, So just please make love to me Korra" she nods her head and finally starts thrusting slowly as her thumb is on top of my clit circling around making moan " KORRA FUCK GO FASTER PLEASE " and she did as she was told I felt her thrust increase as I moved my hips along with them making moan even louder than ever " AHH AHHHHH " She keeps going at the same speed as shes kissing me feeling her tongue inside my mouth interlocking with mine. " imma gonna cummm" I moan out as Korra then goes back down leaving kisses all over my stomach replacing her thumb with her tongue letting me ride out my climax as I pull on her hair gently. Once it was over our breathing was heavy but we smiled at each other then Cuddled on the sofa while we watched Harry Potter and ate some pizza. Now that was the best anniversary ever.