Chapter 4

PROV KORRA

The next morning we all started packing up and getting in our cars. Bolin then pulls up  to me and Asami.

Bo: " hey Sami wanna race back to korra's house, i bet I can bet your ass "

Asami: " Oh really ? I will destroy you "

Bo: " IT'S ON PRINCESS! MAKO YOU'RE GOING TO RACE TO "

Mako " eh fine but you guys better not cry when you loss "

Asami,Bolin, and Mako line up their cars and we all counted down " 1!, 2!, 3!! Bolin was the first one in the lead then Asami followed by Mako.
Everyone was neck to neck. Asami the Leans into the other lane passing Bolin, Asami is now taking the lead, passing and cutting through cars. Until we reach my house. " oh my God we fucking won ! " I yelled " I've always liked racing on my father's racing track we have back in the mansion" she says. Bolin then comes in second and Mako comes in last, we all get out of our cars and go into my house. As we all walk in everyone takes off their shoes and goes into the living room Wu and Bolin start playing video games while everyone else watches. I had my head on Asami's lap while she brushed my hair. This just felt nice spending time with our friends.

Wu: " So when's the play ?"

Bolin: " Oh that's next weekend "

Mako: " Don't you need to do that kiss with Asami ?"

Wu: " yeah isn't going to be wired "

Asami: " we actually talked to Mr. Varrick and he's going to let us pretend like we're kissing "

Opal: " pretend ? "

Bolin: " yeah Asami is going to put her thumb between our lips so people won't notice "

Korra: " That sounds good "

Bolin: " Of course I can never disrespect you like that and kiss your girl plus I got Opal. To bad she doesn't like acting "

Opal: " I just rather not "

Later that day everyone started going home so Asami and I went upstairs to my room and as soon as I closed the door I grabbed Asami turning her around and tiptoed to kiss her. I then left her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist . I start walking to my bed slowly placing her on her back getting on top of her she then flips us over making her be on top of me. As our kiss deepens I grab her from her waist pushing our bodies closer together. I start letting my hands roam around letting my hands go under her shirt feeling her soft pale skin. I start kissing her neck leaving purple marks claiming her as mine as she let out small moans. I then flip her back over giving her a deeper kiss as our tongues intertwined. My hand went deeper into her shirt and under her bra feeling her chest, as she moaned a little bit louder my heart started beating faster. I want her to be all mine, I wanted to make her feel good. She then stopped the kiss and told me " Korra I love you " I smiled and told her " I love you too Sami "  I then took off her shirt throwing it to the side and went back to kissing her neck as I undo her bra. Then I take off my shirt as I go back to kiss her again, feeling her soft  lips against mine as I slowly start kissing her neck again going down leaving a path of purple marks from her chest all the way down making her moan. I put my fingers under her pants taking them off along with her underwear. I then just stare at her, admiring how beautiful she is. I couldn't believe this is happening like I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world. I just can't believe how lucky I am. I then start kissing her inner thighs until I reached her sex i start press my tongue against her clit moving it up and down as I hear Asami moan " AHH F-FUCK AHH " I then slowly insert two fingers into her sex feeling how wet she was while making her moan as I go back to her lips giving her a deep kiss. My fingers thrust into her sex while my thumb starts rubbing her clit at the same time making her moan louder " AHH K-KORRA " as she digs her nails into my back leaving marks. I then go down to her chest again licking her right nipple and sucking it. Then go back up to her neck. Kissing it softly, as she starts arching her back moving her hips along to the thrust of my fingers " AHH KORRA IM G-ETTING C-CLOSE " I then go back down to her sex pressing my tongue against her clit once again moving my fingers as fast as I can letting her reach her climax she moans louder saying my name again. Once she was done I slowly took out my fingers and went back to giving her a kiss on her lips.

PROV ASAMI

As we kissed I flipped  Korra over, putting my lips close to her ear and whispered " it's your turn " as her face lit up red. I kiss her neck leaving her marks, making her moan softly. Then slowly taking off her sports bra as I go down licking her abs  and leaving her purple marks until I reached her shorts pulling the off alongside her underwear I then Press my tongue against her clip tasting her as she moans my name " A-ASAMI AHH "
I slowly put in two fingers inside her folds feeling how wet Korra is and then  going inside and out. She starts moaning louder, I go faster as she arches her back moving her hips move along to the thrust of my fingers " FUCK IM GONNA" her hand grips onto the bed sheets as she reached her climax I let her slowly ride it out and then pull ouy my fingers and went back up to kiss my beautiful girlfriend as I pull the covers on top of us lying next to her letting my fingers run through her hair making her fall asleep on my chest.

A WEEK LATER

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I reach for my phone shutting off the alarm then patting the other side of the bed trying to find Korra but I didn't see her. I then got up, picked out some clothes and headed to take a shower. Once I was done I went downstairs where I saw Korra doing One arm push-ups. I swear I can stare at her all day but she noticed me and stopped then sat on the floor with a big grin on her face.

Korra: " well hello stocker do you like the view "

Asami: " i'm not a stocker "

Korra: " all right then tell me how long you have been staring at me"

Asami: " um I don't know "

Korra: " exactly, what up though?"

Asami: " I was wondering if you were going to go to the play ? We have to be there early to have everything ready and practice for the last time "

Korra: " Yeah just let me get ready "

Korra got up and went to go take a shower after that we headed to School and met everyone in the auditorium. As everything was getting set up I got into my Juliet dress  and went up to Korra to show her how I looked. She blushed a slight red and gave me a deep kiss.

Varrick: Hey ladies there's no kissing behind the scenes, we need our Juliet and Romeo to practice their lines Bolin Go do the thing  !"

As time went by we finally got to start the play and everything went well. Even though the kiss was fake people believe it and that's all that really mattered. As the play finished I went back to my girlfriend and gave her a hug  " That was great baby! Is there any way you can take that dress home? So we and role play " She said well winky at me.I turned bright red and pushed her shoulder slightly as she giggled.

PROV KORRA

As it got later we finished helping on cleaning up and Asami and I walked back home since my parents dropped us off and I told them we'll be okay. It was 11pm and as we walked home there was this guy that started cat calling my girlfriend saying " damn ma you're looking like a snack tonight how about you leave your friend and come with me I can make you feel good for the night ". I naturally got upset and wanted to kick his ass but Asami pulled my hand making me go closer to her and told me not to do anything. So I tried ignoring him but he got mad when we kept walking away. he then walks up to us and grabs Asami's hand trying to pull her away from me " Look at me when I'm talking to you little girl " I  pushed the man " get your dirty hand off my girlfriend I yelled with anger " HA and what are you going to do about it midget " he said has he tried reaching for her hand again I then grab his wrist twisted it and kicked his face in making his nose bleed " YOU'RE GOING YO PAY FOR THIS " he yelled as he runs toward me throwing punches I managed to dodge all of them but come to corner where he nearly got me, but Asami grabs the man's arm and flips him over. He then got up one last time running towards us . I ran towards him, jumped on a garage can for a boost and kicked his head into the concrete where I knocked him out. I go back to Asami grading her hand to run back home " let's get out of here before he wakes up " I said. We finally made it home at 11:56 as we went straight to my room I kicked my shoes off and jumped into my bed " that was crazy ! I know you're gorgeous but that guy over did it " I said to as Asami changed into her nightgown and crawled into bed placing her head on my chest and hand on my abs letting her fingers make random shapes " thank you for protecting me " she said I looked down and kissed her forehead " and thank you for flipping him over when he was about to punch my face in "  I then put my hand on Asami's cheek making her face up towards me and gave her a kiss good night as we sleep into each other arms.