Chapter 8

PROV KORRA

The next day Asami took me to a store but for some reason I had a blind fold on as she led me inside I started hearing dogs barking, cats meowing and birds chirping. She soon takes off my blind fold and as the lights hit my eyes I squint and noticed that we were at a pet store.

Korra: What are we doing here Sami.

Asami: Well I decided that I was gonna buy you a pet whatever you want.

Korra: oh my god for real?

Asami: yeah anything for my baby

I look at her and blush with a big smile on my face. I go off to the dogs  section and I end up seeing this cute little white dogs. she was so eager for me to carry her she was even jumping up and down. I couldn't resist her so I picked her up hugging her as she gave me millions of kisses. Asami stood next to me with a smile.

Korra: I think I want this one.

Asmai: ... Do you have a name ?

Korra: ummm Naga

Asami( looked surprised): Korra ?

Korra: yeah ?

Asami: do you remember having pets as a kid ?

Korra: what do you mean ?

Asami: that was the name of your last dog she passed away a few years ago.

Korra:...

My heart felt like it dropped when Asami told me that I felt like crying but tried to hold back the tears. I can't believe I didn't remember about my last dog, But did I actually remember her in a way?  If I was going to put the same name that means I remembered something?

Asami: Korra are you okay ?

Korra: Yeah I'm good. I'm actually happy I remembered naga in a way and that's why I chose her name again. I'm going to still put that name on this cutie to honor my late pet.

Asami: I'm happy that you remembered something. Now let's go and pay for her.

I nodded and walked to the cashier. Asami paid and we went home, where my parents got to see Naga and they were surprised when they found out her name.This was a good thing though hopefully I start remembering more things as days go by. I saw how Asami got upset when I first woke up. She wanted to cry and I didn't know why at that point.I know I feel something for her but everything seems to to me.

PROV ASAMI

2 weeks later Asami's 18th birthday

I was in my new office doing paperwork since I'm CEO now I spent all day in this room. Suddenly the door opens and Korra walks in closing the door behind her. She walks over to me without saying a word, so I turn my chair to face her.

Asami: Hey Korra didn't expect you here.

Korra: Well it's your birthday so I wanted to swing by.

She says as she sits on my lap facing me. I placed my hands on her waist and said " what are you do..." I felt her lips pressed against mine as she licked my lip asking to let her come in. I don't  Hesitate and let our tongues dance around in each other's mouths as our breathing starts getting heavier. I then started letting my hands roam around her body as they go under her shirt feeling her soft skin once again. Korra lets out a soft moan as she lets Asami kiss her neck leaving marks cleaning her. Asami lifts up Korra's shirt noticing she has no bra on, she smirks as Korra starts blushing. Asami pulls Korra closer so she can lick her right nipple sucking on it making Korra moan louder. Both blushing still breathing heavily" Sami I-I want you to have all of me " Asami smiled and nodded her head as she went back in for a deep kiss. She closes her eyes, she hears something off in the distance l.

Korra: " Sami it's time to wake up sleepy head ! "

Asami: " mhmm 5 more minutes "

Korra: " come on birthday girl get up "

Asami sets up with her eyes halfway open

Korra:" I made you breakfast ! So take a shower and come downstairs "

Asami: " Eh you woke me up from a good dream"

Korra:" really? You were moaning and groaning. I would've thought it was a bad dream, What was it about ?

Asami:" oh nothing it doesn't matter, I'll just met you downstairs"

Korra: " okay cutie hurry up ! "

Korra left the room while I was still in bed. She is doing a lot better lately. She's been slowly remembering things like when we first started talking but some stuff is still blurry to her, like how we actually started dating and etc. It's not going as fast as I wanted but it's better than nothing. We have been keeping our hands to ourselves since she's still not ready for anything intimate, lately though I've been having dreams about her and about us making love... I'm probably just in the mood but can't do much about it. I sigh and then get up from my bed remembering that she made me breakfast which means a lot coming from her. I hurry up and take a shower put on some black tight jeans with a nice red going out shirt that fits my curves perfectly. We needed to hurry up on eating because I finally got my keys to my house back. So I needed to call my maids/butlers again letting them know that they can come back to work. Everything that my dad had left now belongs to me, and In 3 days I become the next CEO of Future industries. Korra and I finish with our food witch was Amazing good she's going to make a good wife .... wait did I just say that ? I mean I am in love with this kid but well we ever get married? I look at her for a couple of minutes just adoring her washing the dishes before we leave to my mansion.

Korra ( blushing ) : "Why are you staring at me? You like what you see or something "

Asami ( smirks ) I can't help to think that you dressed like a snack today, did you do that for me ?

Korra: well it is your birthday I guess I wanted to look like Eye candy for you.

Asami: ah this is gonna be a fun night.

I stand up and go up to Korra to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

Asami: okay lets go we need to get the house ready before everyone comes.

Korra: yeah let's go.

Korra and I get in the car and go to my house to set up for the party. On my way tho I couldn't help but to think of that word I used though.... WIFE ... Will it be to soon  to get a ring for her ? Or at least a promise ring ?  I do want to marry this kid she just makes me so happy. I want to show her how much I love her.