Chapter 9

PROV ASAMI

Korra and I finished with the decision and had everything set up. As we waited for the others to show up I was on my phone looking up rings. I want to propose to her. I don't know when or how but all I know is that I want to spend every minute of my life with Korra. We finally heard a knock on the door and everyone started showing up. Suddenly I had all the seniors and juniors at my house with some sophomores and freshmen.  People were drinking,smoking, dancing and just playing games. It was a pretty big party but I lost Korra in the crowd.As I was trying to look for Korra I ended up running into Opal and Jinora.

Opal: Asami this party is the best one this year.

Asami: Thanks I actually didn't know all these people were coming. I guess word got out.

Jinora: So how's Korra doing ?

Asami: She's actually doing a lot better slowly remembering some stuff.

Opal: that's good!

Asami: hey can I ask for advice?

Opal and Jinora: yeah

Asami: Okay so I've been thinking about getting Korra a ring ...

Jinora: Awe are you going to propose?

Asami: I want to but I don't know if it's a good idea or how to do it and plus I just turned 18 I'm thinking about doing it later on when she fully remembers everything or once after she turns 17.

Opal: Well I think you should do it anyway it doesn't matter when you propose the actual wedding can wait a year or so.

Jinora: Yeah Opal is right just do what you think it's right Sami I'm sure Korra would love it.

Opal: Where is Korra anyway?

Asami: I actually don't know.

The three girls go looking for Korra when they notice that Korra and Bolin are competing against each other to see who can drink the most. Turns out Bolin lost as he was already throwing up in someone's purse and slowly puts it back where he found it. Korra sees Asami and Waves at her with a big smile on her face as the girls go up to Korra and Bolin .

Korra: Hey gorgeous you want a drink? Take a shot with me princess!

Asami blushes and takes a few shots with Korra. Soon after Korra is full on drunk and gets on top of the counter drinking a beer.

Korra: Wooo this party is Amazing!

Asami: Korra get down !

Korra: is it hot in here ?!

Korra takes off her shirt and throws in in the crowd everyone started cheering TAKE YOUR BRA OFF! Some guy said from the crown. Korra was going to take it off when Asami noticed that she was actually going to do it. She pulls Korra down from the counter.

Asami: Korra stop you're drunk!

Korra: what no I'm not, You're the one that's drunk.

Asami: I'm drunk but not as drunk as you. Let's go to my room.

Korra turns back to the crowd of people with her hands in the air

Korra: HEY EVERYBODY IMMA GET LAID TONIGHT WITH THIS GORGEOUS GIRL!

The crowd cheers for Korra as Asami blushes. She let's Korra hold on to her as they go upstairs to Asami's room and as they enter she closes the door behind her and turns around to feel Korra lips pressed on top of hers as they let their tongues fight for dominance. Korra lifts up Asami letting her wrap her legs around Korra as she holds her thighs and walks to the bed placing Asami down as Korra gets on letting her hands go under Asami shirt to feel her soft skin. Both girls were getting heated as the kiss got deeper and the touching got more intense. Korra lets her hand grope Asamis chest while licking and kissing her neck, making Asami moan as she tilts her head back into her pillow. She then started letting her hand slowly go down into Asami panties, But Asami grabbed Korra's hand before she actually did anything.

Korra: What wrong Sami ?

Asami: I just think we shouldn't do this while we're drunk, especially that for you it's your 2nd first time since you don't remember us doing anything like that.

Korra: It's fine though I've actually wanted to do this with you. I wasn't ready at the time, plus it's basically almost been half a year since we actually did this.

Asami: yeah for me, but for you this is new. I rather just wait until you're  sober.

Korra: But...

Asami: just go to sleep okay

Korra: Ehh fine but don't think I'm not gonna have sexy dreams about you.

Asami( blushing,laughing ) okay you can tell me about them in the morning.

Asami walks out the room leaving Korra Alone.

PROV KORRA

Korra's Dream

Asami and I were hiding out and she opened the car door for me and as I waited for her to get inside I couldn't help myself but to look at my gorgeous girlfriend. Once she started the car she put her hand on my thigh rubbing her thumb up and down. Little does she know is that I've been saving up money and I finally got a ring for her. I hide it through, it's in my closet in a black bag and it's kept inside a teddy bear. The bear has a little red heart which is actually a pocket and inside that lays a ring with a note that says " will you marry me ?" I know we're young but I was going to give it to her on our anniversary and maybe wait 2-3 years until we actually marry. This girl right here was my forever girl and I just wanted to show her that. We stopped at a red light so I leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek she smiles tells me she loves me I blushed and say" I love yo..." my words were cut off

WEEE WOO WEE WOO

I had glass all over me and I was bleeding from my head and the last thing I heard was Asami yelling my name " KORRA... KORRA PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE OKAY" but I couldn't answer her. I couldn't move and thought at that moment it was the end for me and I wouldn't be able to tell her how I feel. I wouldn't be able to give her the ring and see her in the wedding dress. Then everything went dark,

END OF DREAM

I shot up from the bed panicking, breathing heavily and looking to my left, seeing Asami sleeping. I looked at my phone to see the time and it was 6am so the party was over. Was that a dream ? Or a memory? I need to ask Sami what happened that day when she wakes up. Because if it's a memory I know exactly where that bear is.