Chapter 10: Saying goodbye

*this will fast forward quite a lot*

“I just want Liv to get better" Nicki said voice wobbling, Safaree nodded and hugged her again. Nicki and Safaree had been coming to the hospital  everyday now for the last 2 months, so they could tell Liv what's going on daily,  as  as what nicki  had said 'she (Liv) doesn't like feeling left out whether in a coma or not'. Sophia hasn't spoken to me or anyone for that matter since Liv has been in hospital, Josè is no longer angry at me but is very distant (but the two still visit everyday) and Safaree is depressed. Family members and friends have visited Liv and left bouquets of flowers for her. But since the flowers have all started to wilt away. "It breaks my heart because its been two months and all her state of health has done is deteriorated." Nicki sobbed. "I know" Safaree cried silent tears flowing. At one point Nicki had even tweeted to the barbz asking them to pray for Olivia's health telling them about what was happening.

NICKI POV

"I'm very sorry its time to pull the plug" the doctor said. My body went numb and my heart stopped. The room was filled with sobs. Sherika Candi, TT, Maria and thembi hugged me as I sobbed, Safaree would've usually been the one to do that but he was sat by Liv's bed sobbing holding onto her little hand. I asked if I could speak to Liv alone one last time through gallons of tears and everyone agreed before leaving the room. "Liv, I don't want it to end this way, you really are the light of my life, the reason I get up in the morning, my inspiration. You've been there for me for so long and I took it all for granted. I've really been a terrible mother lately and I been focusing on things that aren't important. Family is the most important thing in life and you've taught me that. Just please don't leave me, I can't live without you, I need you"  I sobbed uncontrollably shaking all over and fell to my knees. Instantly Thembi and Sherika came in and helped me up and T T, Maria Candi tried to calm me down. As I left the room Safaree entered and u saw him sit in the chair beside Liv.

LIV POV

I am scared. I don't want to die. I don't want to leave the people I love behind.After speaking to Mommy I heard Daddy's Jordans squeak across the floor and stop in front of me. He spoke slowly and full of pain. "Hey princess, its Daddy here. You are Daddy's world and I fell in love with you the first time I met you"  He paused abruptly. "I remember you were 3  and you put your little hand in mine and you said 'dada' and my heart melted and changed forever. I'm so proud to call you my daughter. You are caring kind smart and  I believe you can set your mind to anything you try. I love watching you grow up and and sharing these memories with you and your mother. I don't want our memories to stop here, please princess hang on in there, wake up please" I felt Daddy kiss my forehead and his tears fell onto my face. I then decided I was angry. With myself. Why can't I wake up!? I was selfish to jump off the bridge without thinking of consequences and I wish I could take it back. I then heard everyone rush back in and Sophia and Jose whispered to me "sleep well little angelas they sobbed.

NICKI POV

Before we re entered the room I had spoken to Sophia. "Momma Nicki?" I turned around and saw Sophia stood there. "I'm sorry about what I said if it would be anyone's it would be mine" she said tearing pouring from her face. "Hey, its okay, we all say thing we don't mean sometimes I get it you were angry" I said softly hugging her. "No but what I said, i was h-" "its okay, you're like my second daughter so I couldn't stay angry at you" I said kissing her forehead. She smiled "thanks" she whispered crying silently. I walked back over to Liv and  began to sob hard  again, without Liv I'm empty.

SAFAREE POV

My heart is broken. Why god must you take my baby girl away from me. Sobs filled the air as the doctor pulled the plug. The beep went off and the room became so silent you could hear a pin drop. Its over. Liv is gone and so is my happiness.

*side steps away* IM SORRY .