Chapter 16: I know the truth

Liv POV

I woke up the next day and I coukd remember it all if you get what I mean. I'd love to lie and be cheesy and say that I regained my memory when I went to the park or the studio or when my mom sang to me. But that isn't what happened, I just woke up and it was just there. I don't know how to feel about it honestly, I'm annoyed at dad but furious at Mom. I walked downstairs and saw mom and Dad kissing in the kitchen. I cleared my throat and they stopped immediately. "Can you move or?" "I need to get to the cupboard" I said with an attitude, so they lie number one is that they lied about not being together, but that's the least of my worries right  now.  "Thanks." I fake smiled trying to reach for the cupboard (I'm super short so that's a disadvantage). "Liv do you want me to get that for you?" Mom giggled going on tip toe and opening the cupboard. "No." I replied bluntly climbing up onto the countertop and grabbing the packet. I out them into the toaster until they were ready and moved away from my mom and Dad who were sat at the breakfast bar and took my food into the living room. "Liv why are you sitting in here by yourself, are you avoiding me?" Mom asked. I honestly just want her to take a hint and leave me alone. "So I can't eat my food in the living room anymore?" I asked rhetorically "wow". "Liv drop the attitude, or there will be consequences." I stood up and hissed angrily "This is bullshi-" "dont you dare finish that sentence or-". "OR WHAT" I yelled "YOU'LL SLAP ME ACROSS THE FACE AND WISH ME ALL THE WAY BACK TO TRINIDAD!?". "Mom gasped "Liv, I-" "NO" I interrupted. "Hey, hey,hey calm down don't speak to your mother like that" Dad said. "YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY IN THIS YOU LEFT ME TOO" I cried. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut before face planting onto my bed making it wet with tears. This is not one of my good days.

NICKI POV

"Safaree, I knew this would happen" I said silent tears falling. "Go talk to her" Safaree said. "Hmm?" I asked confused. "Go talk to her" he repeated kissing my forehead and rubbing my arm. I nodded wiping my tears and knocked softly on Livs door before goinginto Liv's room to see her face down on her bed I heard her sobbing quietly. I turned around and saw Safaree at the door encouraging me to go on. "Liv" I said rubbing her back trying to soothe her. "I remember. I remember my momma being beaten by that manwho was  my papa, I remember you finding me in Trinidad which was the best day of my life, I remember you hitting dad with a baseball ball and taking drugs, I remember Dad always telling me he was 'busy' and you standing me up to go to some concert with meek, and most importantly I remember you kicking me out of the house and saying you wish I was still in Trinidad and me jumping off a bridge because of it" she said crying and shaking uncontrollably. I teared up and spoke my voice wobbling extremely "Liv, I am so sorry, I really am ive broken so many promises and if you let me I will make it up to you" I said stroking her cheek. She flinched slightly to feel my touch but then nodded looking up at me with the same Dark brown puppy eyes. "I just don't want to play the crying game anymore" she sobbed into my chest. "Neither do we" Safaree said sitting on the bed pulling the two of us closer to him so he could kiss Liv's forehead. "I love you Mom and Dad" Liv whispered.