chapter5: I hate you

@phia: Liv are you up
@Hoezay: LIV GET TF UP ITS LIKE 9 O CLOCK.
@phia: shes so lazy sjshdjdj
@Hoezay:forreal @phiabear
@phia: Josè come to my bedroom I'm not kiking you here 6 you're in the room next door.
@Hoezay: I don't wanna get out of bed :(
@phia: fgs.
@phia:OMG
@Hoezay: what!?
@phia:LIV CHECK YOUR MOMS INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER RIGHT NOW!
@Hoezay:...
@Hoezay: OMG LIV SERIOUSLY CHECK THEM SJDBDNDNND
@phia:LIV
@phia: LIV
@Hoezay: LIV
@Hoezay: OLIVIA TIANA MARAJ-SAMUELS ANSWER ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW SJSHSHHS.
Liv POV

My phone rang repeadetly in a frenzy and u dismissed it before going back to sleep. It was 6 o clock and really I just want to sleep. I closed my eyes and began to take deep breaths. As soon as I began to fall asleep my ring tone went off;
When I'm back on the prowl,you bitches better have my money, cause I'm coming for you, oooh ,oooh,ooh.

I grumbled and ignored it before turning over and burying myself in the duvet. It carried on in the background.
Ah okay I order rich bitch sauce, rich bitch cold I got a rich bitch coug-. I snatched the phone from the bedside table "What the fuck do you want?" I hissed half asleep. "Good morning starshine the earth says hello" Sophia said in an airy, sarcastic tone. "Phia what do you want bc I'm really tired and BTW I can hear your accomplice I'm the background." I said listening to Josè laughing in the background. "Shit" heard José whisper. Disregarding everything I just said Phia continued "Why tf is your ringtone the boss ass bitch remix when your mom told you not to listen to it?" She laughed. Inhaling deeply i said "My Mom doesnt like me listening to any of her music so its not really a bug deal and Bc its my jaym, now tell me what you want because I'm so close to hanging up on you two". "OK gawshhh, but we called you to tell you to check your moms social media accounts ASAP". "Why" I began rubbing my temples "so I can look at my Mom half naked?, haven't I suffered enough via seeing my moms 2015 calender?" I sighed loudly. Phia laughed "I remember when we went to your moms photo shoot and she was naked in a bath full of milk, you looked so terrified and screamed so much". "DONT BRING THAT UP PLEASE,I STILL CANT GET THE IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD" I laughed. "Don't get me wrong my moms body is on fleek, but she's my mom" I said wincing. Phia laughed louder "but basically all I wanted to tell you was to check your moms social media seriously" she said hanging up on me. "He-,hello?" I said. the line was dead, oh I see how it is.

I turned around and saw Mom wasn't there, so I walked down the stairs knowing she's be in the kitchen. "Hello Onika" I said in my British accent looking at Mom who had changed out og her past outfit wich was a thong,one of Dad's old T-shirts and her hello kitty slippers. "Good morning Olivia" she replied in a British accent. Rubbing her eyes tiredly she said "I made you breakfast" before handing me some French toast. "Thanks mom its really nice of you but I'm not very hungry". "But I am thirsty" I muttered taking a carton of milk from the fridge and drinking from it. "Liv you can't drink milk from the carton" Mom protested. "But mummy there was barely any in it" I replied again in my British accent. I got out my phone before looking onto my moms twitter. I nearly spat out the milk but ended up awkwardly choking on it as my Mom looked at me strangely. "Liv

are you OK" she cackled. "Yeah but why are you butt ass nekkid on this Instagram post.?" Mom blushed before hastily saying "Liv watch your mouth and don't look at that, just ignore it,why are you on my IG anyway?". I laughed "cause". "I carried on scrolling down the page until I looked at a picture of Mom sat with meek mill I squinted looking at the caption "that caption does suggest quite a lot." I muttered under my breath. "I see myself on here" I giggled "Love of your life?". "Yes mommas baby" mom kissed my nose leaving a smudge of pink lipstick on my face. "Eughh" I said trying to rub it off. "Why do you need lipstick on Mom we are only having a mother and daughter day" I laughed. Mom then gave me a worried look.