chapter4: reminiscing

S\N above is Olivia when she was younger

SAFAREE POV

"Daddy do I have chocolate icecream in my teeth?" Olivia bared her teeth at me icecream in hand. "No do I?" I asked baring my teeth back "no just a lot of gold and diamonds" she giggled.The Three of us used to go here all the time before Nika and I became really busy and she'd always asks us the exact same thing. Being here brings back a lot of memories. 

*flashback*

"mommy,daddy do I have chocolate on my face?" "Yes you do come here Momma's baby" Nic said licking her thumb and wiping the chocolate off of Liv's face. "EUGHH MOMMY STOP" she whined giggling. "Wait... All done" she said sitting back and looking at Liv's face like it was a work of art. "Okay Daddy you and Mommy come and push me on the swings" she said standing proud adamant. "Say the magic word" Nicki replied eyebrows raised. She looked at me and grinned with a toothy smile "Pleaasy?" "okay" I told her laughing. Nika entwined her hand with mine and we got up and walked behind Olivia towards the swings. "WHEEE, higher" she yelled arms in the air. We pushed her higher and higher until she wearily said "I don't like it anymore can I come off now please" I helped her off the swing and onto my back "cmon Daddy's princess"  I told her.  I looked over at nic staring at her mesmerized. "What?" She laughed. "You're beautiful" I smiled.  Blushing she replied "I love you" "I love you too" I whispered before kissing her full of passion. "Ewwwwwww" we were interrupted by our squealing daughter. "And we love you too livvy bear" nic said kissing her forehead "yes we do" I said tickling under her chin. "Stop,stop" she said giggling " I get it" she laughed harder."

*flashback over*

"Now daddy can you push me on the swings?" She laughed ), "pweeasy" she pouted "okay" I sighed smiling. Liv can get anything she want with those eyes just one look and you're hooked, like how I fell in love with nic."wheeee, push me higher" she giggled in the same way she did years ago. I pushed her for a while until we both got tired and layed on the grass. "Do you think you'll ever get back with mom?" She whispered in a tiny voice. "I don't know" I sighed. "I don't even know if we've broken up or not" I sighed. "But I miss her, i miss you both, but she won't answer her calls" i told liv quietly. "School would finish about now, do you want me to take you home or do you want to stay here?" I said trying to change the subject.  "Umm I'll go home now so mom doesn't suspect anything" she replied. "Umm actually Liv you are aware that your Mother is a ninja right?" "She WILL know" I laughed "yeah  I guess" she giggled back. We got up off the floor and went into the car." 'I will always love you came' onto the radio  and I began to sing along "AND IIIIIIII-EE-IIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUU". Liv was dying laughing. "Maybe singing isn't your best virtue Daddy"  she snickered. "Well I have you know I Was on choir when I was your age" I lied laughing slightly. "Mhmmm" she said grinning. We pulled up to the house and I stopped the car. "I'll see you soon ok?" I said kissing her forehead. "Love you" I continued "I love you too" she repeated. "And Daddy?" "Hmm?" I said in reply "I think Mom misses you too" she said before closing the house door and leaving. I resisted the urge to go into our house and began to drive off, nic probably hates me now anyway. But I really have to get my shit together for Liv.

LIV POV

I walked into the house and was greeted by the smell of stew.OMG  Moms BONELESS STEW CHICKEN. I came in running but then saw Mom in the kitchen and tried to play it off as a walk. "Hey" she quietly said smiling slightly. "I know its your favourite so I made you some" she continued handing me a plate. I gave her a swift nod trying to avoid eye contact. I began to eat super quick eating half of the meal In minutes. When I had nearly finished mom began to speak again "I'm sorry about yesterday" she whispered. I gave her a dimple shrug in return and she sighed and walked out of the kitchen, stopping to touch my shoulder. I brushed her off and she walked continued walking up the stairs. I feel bad but what Mom said to me really hurt me and I hold grudges. I went upstairs had a shower and changed into my pajamas. I then peeked into moms bedroom and saw her back turned to the door. I couldn't leave her like this.