Fated Battle, Hashira vs Upper moon!

Mission report: Thessaloniki Plague.

Date: April 3rd.

Arima pulls out a blade with a barely noticeable, but beautiful green tint and throws it at Kenta. Kenta then catches the blade and holds it.

Arima: Here they are.

The city is currently covered in a purple fog. Two shadows approach the hashira in the fog.

Koji: It's finally time to kill you two.

Upper moon six Koji.

Kenta: Hey brat. It's been a while.

Another demon shows up. This one looks like a ten year old girl as she floats in the fog. She has lavender braided hair and lavender eyes. Her Kimono is black with a yellow floral pattern. She has a very short red horn on one side of her face.

Upper moon six Choko.

Arima: Kenta.

Kenta: Yeah!

Kenta grabs his blades and Gracefully dashes and twirls into the fog making multiple fast cuts with each swing. He cuts open a pathway in the fog.

Kenta: Blade dancing: Fifth dance, Naganeru hanabira (Flowing petals)

As this happens undead start coming from out of nowhere and surrounds the two

Choko: Big brother, look!

Koji: They fell for it! For hashira you two really aren't smart.

Arima: We expected this to happen.

Kenta: If we get separated let me deal with the brat. You have more long ranged attacks so you deal with Choko, okay?

Arima: Got it.

The undead start moving around causing Arima and Kenta to go separate ways.

Kenta: Can I kill these zombies?

Arima: Only if you have to! I want to try and keep them alive in hopes of bringing them back.

Kenta: Dammit. Alright!

The two hashiras are being drawn away by the undead. Arima gets pushed into a small park area with a fountain while Kenta gets pushed into a street with buildings all around.

Choko: Let's kill that scientist boy. After that we both kill Kenta.

Koji: Fine by me.

Choko: Stupid of this boy to think he can cure our puppets.

Arima: I plan to after I cut your heads off!

Kenta runs around the street avoiding the undead as much as possible. Kenta turns a corner and a zombie is there and explodes in his face. Kenta gets sent flying back into the street.

Kenta: Dammit! That bastard got me good right there.

We see Kenta missing his left arm from the explosion.

Kenta: Well shit this doesn't look good.

Choko comes flying towards Arima and punches him down the park. Koji then appears behind Arima and kicks him into a statue.

Arima: Both of these bastards are here.

Choko comes flying to Arima as Arima pulls out his large golden sword and lets her fly into it.

Choko: Shit!

She pulls herself out as Koji comes from behind. Arima pulls out his whip and swings at both of the demons sending them back.