Trip to Greece part two: Sea and sky demons

Mission report: Siren's song.

Date: March 22nd

The two demon slayers go for their respective demons.

Kaiyo: Mitsuki! I'm changing locations, take care of the other demon, and keep it away from any passengers.

Kaiyo goes to a higher area to get more of an advantage against the bird demon.

Mitsuki: No need to worry about me. I got this, get that pesky bird. Alright sea buddy, let's do this.

Kaiyo: Alright this place should be desolate enough but I'm giving that damn bird brain the advantage.

Mitsuki inhales and exhales, he grabs hold of his blade and pulls it out, the pure snow white color of it shines as Mitsuki blocks an incoming claw attack from the sea demon.

Kaiyo grabs a hold of his sword as the Bird demon dives downward for an attack.

As the demon gets closer Kaiyo draws his sword from its sheath and slashes at it, the demon quickly soars back into the sky dodging the attack.

Mitsuki then charges ahead slashing at the demon, blocking his claw attacks and smoothly controls his blade with ease and fluidity. Every movement blocks an attack and attacks the demon.

Passenger: Look! That kid is fighting the sea monster! Look at how his sword moves!

Mitsuki charges forward giving the sea demon a straight and long slash across its body. Mitsuki throws his blade in the air and does a backflip, mid flip his foot strikes the handle of the blade and sends it flying into the monster's head.

Passenger: I've never seen a sword move like that!

Mitsuki quickly runs up to the demon from behind kicking his handle causing the sword to move deeper, he then pulls it out and tries to cut the demon's head off.

Sea demon: That was real close!

Kaiyo runs behind him and uses the ship's large smoke stacks to jump back and forward launching himself higher than the Bird demon.

Kaiyo: I have you now bird brain!

He slashes at the demon but it protects itself using its talons, they clash blade to talon multiple times in the air before Kaiyo begins falling from the air.

Kaiyo: Shit! Shit! Shit!

He jabs his sword into one of the large smoke stacks piercing into it stopping his fall, He flips himself upwards and balances himself on his sword.

Mitsuki watches the sea demon jump back as it shoots mist covering the entire deck area.

Mitsuki: Learning mist breathing, I became one with the mist.

Mitsuki hears a voice in his head

???: Become one with the mist. Evolve in it. Be the mist that strikes down demons. With all your power, become the mist.

Mitsuki senses the sea demon approaching, he takes his sword and reddies it. He does a deep inhale.

Mitsuki: Mist breathing: Second form, Eight-layered mist!

Mitsuki does eight slashes with each slash being above the previous, killing the demon and blowing the mist away.

Mitsuki: Thank you... Sensei.

Suddenly someone from behind shouts.

???: Water breathing: Fourth form, Striking tide!

The old man goes forward with his sword but cuts nothing.