Tears of the sinners.

Date: April 17th

Mission report: A sinners duel.

In much older times, demons would create beings called "Specters". Specters were an extension of that demon's body, a second body of theirs that would fight side by side with them and could even manipulate parts of that demon's blood demon art. Because of them being a whole separate body, creating them in battle was difficult. Demons would hide specters in some sort of median. (Turning them into pure blood and leaving that blood on a scroll, or compressing the specter into their simplest form and hiding it in the demon's body. Demons in the modern days mostly abandoned the idea of using specters and fighting people 2v1 and would rather invest in their own personal strength.

Murasaka Sumi's blood demon art, call of the arts.

Utilizes specters, Murasaka can create specters by simply drawing them on a scroll or his own body. He can then bring out these specters by simply calling for them. He can also give them whatever power he feels as long as that specter can realistically do it. Normally, killing a specter is enough to permanently get rid of that specter, but Murasaka has four specters that can't be killed through the usual means. Murasaka, along with his vast arsenal of specters, is in possession of two very powerful hell artifacts (Demonified objects). These being the staff of Juden and the ring of Raifu. The staff of Juden is a hell artifact created by another unknown but powerful demon. The ring of Raifu is Murasaka's own hell artifact, it is a large ring of four drums that comes out of his back. He stores a specter on each drum and simply has a backup of them engraved into the drum itself, meaning the only way to kill these specters is by destroying the drum itself. (As Kaiyo did to the vulture, and as Kazan did to the earthworm). The ring of Raifu has been used so much with Murasaka that the ring of Raifu is simply an extension of his body, which is why he couldn't use it during the recovery of Kazan's ash bomb but could still use the staff of Juden. Murasaka can also add additional blood to a specter to empower them even more.

Moments after Kurisu fell in battle.

Kiyoshi: It's a shame I got left down here... Even the guy in the land division had a cool fight but I didn't get anything... When I felt those two demons with my senses I thought I finally had one. One had a quiet feel to it but what really riled me up was that very sinister aura that appeared out of nowhere, just as quickly as it appeared it left as well... Oh well, I guess I did get lucky. Isn't that right?

She looks down at a fainted and bleeding Kurisu. She reaches for her waist.

Medic: Kiyoshi! Thank god you found Kurisu!

Kiyoshi: Yes... Very good of me to find him...

The group of medics rush for Kurisu as a group of demon slayers run past.

D/S: There's three other demons nearby! One of their presences has faded away though!

Eri rushes towards Kurisu, noticing he's on the ground.

Eri: Kuri-

She instantly turns around and notices Tawasha falling to the ground. She catches him and holds him.

Eri: Tawasha?!

Tawasha coughs up blood as he starts fading in and out of consciousness.

Eri: Ah... He's overdone it... I bet Kurisu put this poor boy through hell while training. Not only that he was very active the whole way here and during the fight. His body hasn't adjusted especially with him being a sickly boy about two weeks ago.

Tawasha's body shakes heavily in Eri's arms as she runs her hand over his hair.

Eri: This boy wasn't ready for a fight like this at all... Rest up Tawasha.