Trip to Greece part one: Siren's Song

A large ship sails on the sea, on the upper deck of a large ship, two foster brothers lean against a railing while staring at the sunset ahead of them. One of the brothers is holding a letter in his hand, the two look at each other and bump fists.

Mission report: Siren's song.

Date: March 21st - 22nd

The brother holding the letter looks at the horizon ahead of them.

Kaiyo Odayakana. Breath of rain user.

Kaiyo has medium length messy blonde hair (More shiny and vibrant like Douma's and less like Zenitsu's) He has dark blue eyes just like the deep blue ocean being sailed upon, He's wearing his demon slayer uniform that was customly made for him so he appears more like a samurai. Kaiyo despite being younger by a few months is actually taller than Mitsuki, being 5'8.

The other brother stares at the sky seeing the clear sky slowly turning dark.

Mitsuki Aozora. Breath of mist user.

Mitsuki has medium black hair with dark green tips, he keeps his hair in a ponytail with two strands of hair out in front of him . His eyes are green, Mitsuki is wearing a samurai like uniform similar to Kaiyo's. Mitsuki is 5'6.

Kaiyo: Day one of being on the siren's song! Five more to go!

Mitsuki: Your piercingly loud voice ruins the vibe that was just set. The whole ship probably heard you.

Kaiyo talks in an excited and energetic tone while Mitsuki talks in a dull and quiet tone.

Kaiyo: Ah come on! What do you think Greece will be like?

Mitsuki: This is a mission, not a vacation. We're going to be fighting demons and helping the Greece demon slayer corps.

Kaiyo: and meet new slayers, the hashira, AND I heard there's a samurai ninja clan.

Mitsuki: Okay you're right.

Kaiyo: I wonder if we'll meet any of their legends.

Mitsuki: The ice dragon?

Kaiyo: That too. I was talking about the thunder raven, the demon assassin.

Mitsuki: The demon assassin hasn't even been seen by demon slayers and the thunder raven has been missing for about five years.

Kaiyo: True...

Kaiyo looks down at the letter in his hand as there's a flashback in Japan, a man sitting in a room with Kiriya, leader of the demon slayers.

???: We need the assistance of the japan branch of demon slayers.

Kiriya: Why come all the way to Japan? Did you ask the German branch?

???: I did. They can't assist cause they're in a pinch currently. That leaves the Japan branch. The last of the three.

Kiriya: Who would you like to request?

???: Maybe two people who have already been on a few missions, good enough but not that great. We could have some of the greek hashira train the two.

Kiriya: My instinct is telling me these two foster brothers. They've been on quite a few missions and have potential. My instinct is telling me they'll do just fine.

???: Their names?

Kiriya: Kaiyo Odayakana. Breath of rain user. He's almost fifteen years old. He's quite the extrovert.

???: The other?

Kiriya: Mitsuki Aozora. Breath of mist user. He's fifteen years old. Quiet the introvert.