Goodbye, old friends.

Mission report: The funeral...

Date: April 4th.

Arima cuts Choko's head off at the same time as Kenta cutting Koji's head off.

Mitsuki and Kaiyo: AHHH!

The boys are sweating as they launch up after seeing a strange dream. The brothers look across the room at each other with a shocked expression. They both mutter words at the same time.

Mitsuki: Why did I see Arima?

Kaiyo: Why did I see Kenta?

Back at Thessaloniki

Kazan: I'm sorry. Arima.

About ten minutes later there are two body bags in the back of Kazan's car.

Tawasha: You're a demon slayer as well, right?

Kazan: Yeah. I am.

Kazan starts writing a letter and hands it to a crow.

Kazan: Top priority. To HQ immediately.

Tawasha: Mister Kenta has inspired me. For him, I want to keep fighting! For him, I want to become a demon slayer!

Kazan: I see. I'll drop you off at a wisteria house and we'll discuss what happens at HQ.

In Tawasha's memory he sees the fused Choko and Koji burning up after being cut by him.

The fused body is called Choji. The fused body is a combined personality of the two creating what is basically a new person.

Choji: Why... Why... Why... Why must it end...

We see into their memories as they burn away.

Koji: I'll start working so that I can get you to a place to cure you, okay?

Choko: You don't have t-

Choko starts coughing blood.

Koji: I will! I'll hide the money I make so those rude bandits don't rob us and beat us up again!

Months later Koji has saved up enough money to take Choko to a hospital in Thessaloniki.

Koji: All the money is here. I'm ready to take you!

Bandit: That's a lot of money, kid.

Koji: Huh?

Multiple bandits appaer in the house as they grab Koji and beat him up. Koji is covered in blood and is swollen all over.

Bandit: heheheh. This is amazing. We'll be rich!

Choko: Stop!

A bandit punches Choko in the face as they start to beat her up as well.

Bandit: Stop fighting and it makes everything better for you.

The bandits walk away with all of their money.

Koji: Choko! Choko! Are you okay?! Choko!

Choko is barely breathing.

Koji: She's barely alive. You damn bandits!

Koji carries his sister as he goes for the bandit camp.

???: What do you think you're doing, kid.

Koji: Saving my sister. Getting my money back and killing these bandits.

???: With just that knife? In that injured state?

Koji: Shut up.

???: Why not become a demon? You'll have the power to kill them all.