Chapter 15

“Okay great! The main culprit was under our noses but we missed her” Tay let out a frustrated sigh. We came to Ming’s room again.
“Hey guys look! There’s an old badge on the floor” Kao took it and carefully
checked.
“There’s something written on its back” then he read it.
The owner of the black sward will be a great witch one day
“What is a black sword now?” Jane asked messaging her temple.
“Black sword means monkey, a sword which is black in color. Black plus sword, black sword” Win mockingly said as if he’s teaching to a preschooler. We all
laughed.
“Shut up you idiot. You know that’s not what I meant” she glared at us.
“Hey back to the main point. Where can we find out about a black sword which
gives power to witches?”
“Hmm... maybe from a library?”
“Oh libraries must have information about these sort of things. But we don’t even know if there’s a library here”
“We can ask villagers about it”
“We don’t have much time for it. We got to find Ming too”
“Then let’s go as groups. I’ll go and find a library” Yoon said.
“Alright then, Tay can you go with her?”
“Sure” with that Tay and Yoon left.
“Let’s go and find some villagers”
We could easily find the festival area because of the people’s noise. It looked like a traditional festival. The aura was kind of creepy to me. It made me remind of a sacrificing ritual which I saw in a drama. Many people were there but none of them seemed friendly. We decided to ask around as we didn’t have much time.
“Hey aunty, do you know a girl called Ming?” she was startled hearing that name.
She waved her both hands showing that she doesn’t know and left us quickly. We just gave each other a look.
“Why she seemed so terrified?” Kao mumbled.
“Wait, there’s a grandpa. Let’s ask him”
“Hey grandpa, do you know where Ming is?” he looked at us with wide eyes and
shook his head. He clearly looked like hiding something.
“This isn’t working. What should we do?” Jane asked.
“We don’t have any other choice. Let’s keep asking” Andrew said.
We asked around for almost half an hour but the reactions were the same. They all looked so afraid to talk.
Suddenly my phone beeped. I took it out and everyone gathered around me.
“What does it say?” Win asked.
“It’s Yoon. She said they found something and asking us to meet them at school’s storage room” I said after checking the phone.
“Alright then, let’s go. We’re just wasting the time here”

When we reached the storage room, Yoon was waiting for us at the door. But Tay wasn’t there.
“Hey Yoon, where’s Tay?” Kao asked waving at her.
“Oh he... he went to the mountain where Wujian was murdered”
Why did he go there? Didn’t Andrew already check the place? Also Yoon looked tense.
“Yoon are you okay?” I asked her.
“Oh yes, yes. I’m okay. I just got something to show you. Come with me” she took us towards a small room.
“What’s this room?” Win asked while entering.
“You’ll see”
We all entered and what surprised us the most was the loud scream we heard as
soon as we all entered.
“IT’S A TRAP. GET OUT”

We could see both Yoon and Tay inside the room. If Yoon is here, then who’s she?
We all looked back only to see the door closing. Fake Yoon had a satisfied smirk on her lips.
“You fools” were the last thing we heard before the door get locked.
“Oh great! Now we all are stucked here” Tay sighed.
“No we are not. Who are we? We have potentials. Ley’s use them” Win said.
“We can’t. Tay and I tried. Our potentials doesn’t work here” Yoon leaned towards the cold wall.
“Okay now that’s a problem” Kao said massaging his temples.
“AAARGH” We all got terrified because of Jane’s sudden yell.
“My phone doesn’t show any signal”
“Shut up you monkey. You scared me. If the phone doesn’t show signals try
moving around”
“You don’t have to tell me. I already tried. It doesn’t work” Jane glared at Win.
“Then shut up. Let the people with brains, think”
“You shut up first”
“Guys stop it” Tay sighed.
It didn’t even take one minute and another one screamed. It was Kao this time.
“What the hell Kao?” we all turned toward him.
“Look there’s a tablet on the table. And someone is video calling it.” We all
gathered.
“Le-let’s answer” Tay pressed the answer button and suddenly someone appeared
on the screen. This time we all screamed.
“Calm down kids. It’s just me” It was Mr. Ray.
“Oh my God Mr. Ray. You scared us”
“I’m sorry kids. I see you’ve entered the right room”
“Right room? But we’re trapped here”
“There’s puzzle in the room. Solve it and you guys will be able to change the
history”
“What puzzle?” Kao asked.
“It’s for you guys to find out” with that the call ended.
“Wow another puzzle” Win said rolling his eyes.
“Let’s just keep searching then” I said, looking around.
“I think I already found something” Andrew said.
“What?”
“Look” he showed. It was a note.
‘Find out the reason Wujian was murdered and prove it’
“Seriously? Wasn’t it what we were trying to do since the second we stepped on
this world?”
Meanwhile Jane was furiously walking around trying to catch a signal.
“Why are you so obsessed with your phone?” Win asked.
“Because we were stucked here for a while now. Which means I hasn’t checked my social media notifications in a while. It’s a huge problem”
“You’re sick” Win just shook his head.
“Andrew how is it going?” I walked towards Andrew who’s being trying to unlock the door.
“It can’t be opened” he kicked the door with a frustrated grunt.
“Then we have to find another way” I said looking around.
“There’s a small window but it’s too high. Any of you guys can’t climb a wall
right?” Tay asked.
“Oh right! We have a monkey here. Hey monkey, why don’t you try?” Win started
bickering again.
But Jane didn’t even hear him as her attention was on something else.
“Guys come quickly. Check this” she called us and showed a book.
“It looks like a diary” Yoon said.
“It is a diary”
“More specifically it’s Wujian’s diary”

*Thank you for reading ,Please vote comment and share... have a wonderful day..*