Chapter six

Ashley's POV:
"Shit!! Ashton don't you knock!" I yell. I cover myself with my blankets, and Luke does the same.
"I heard something going on, so I thought you guys where fighting but it looks like you guys are doing a lot more then that!" Ashton yells. He gives Luke a death glare.
"Ashton it was my idea!" I say. He looks at me with disappointment in his eyes.
"I except more from you." He says and leaves. My eyes start to water. Luke holds me close and I sob in his shoulder.
"Shh. Your ok." Luke whispers. I shake my head.
"He has never looked at me like that before Luke or ever said something like that."
We get up and dressed and I pack a bag. We decided that I would stay at Luke's for a few days. We head down stairs and Michael and Calum left. So Ashton was downstairs.
"I'm going to Luke's for a few nights." I say. Ashton get up and walks over to me and hugs me tight. I was am so confused right now.
"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt. I love you so much and your the best thing that has ever happened to me even if your just my sister." He says I hug him back. He lets go and walks to Luke.
"I swear if you make my sister cry or break her I'm going to break your neck! Do you understand?" Ashton asks Luke. Luke just smiles and nods his head.