Chapter thirteen

*concert day*

Ashely's POV:

"You guys come on! Your going to be late!!" I yell. Today was there first concert in London. And since there opening for one direction well there is going to be a lot of people and I mean a lot.

Soon we all get to the arena.
"Wow....." The boys say. They decided to look at the crowd and man there are a lot of people.
"Guys I think I might be sick." Calum says.
"Oh no no no Cal your ok just don't look into the crowd." Mikey says. Soon the one direction boys come. I run up and jump on Niall. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and spins me around.
"Good luck!" I say happily. Niall smiles and sets me down.
"We are here to wish these boys good luck actually..." Harry says.
"Well I still wish you luck." I say. We all laugh.
"Good luck lads you up now!" Zayn says. I run up and hug Ashton.
"Good luck big bro." I whisper. He smiles. I hug Calum and Michael. They all head out on stage and the fans are screaming like crazy, and then I turn to Luke.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you to Ashely." I kiss him.
"You got to go!!" I say pushing him out on the stage.

I head back to the back stage place and sit on a couch. I am listening to the boys and wow they sound better then ever. Someone sits next to me. I turn to see Niall.
"Hey Niall Bo." I say. He smiles.
"Hey Ashy bear." He says. We both laugh. We have only known each other for a week and it's like he is my brother.
"So... How are you and Luke....." He says elbowing me. I roll my eyes.
"We are fine Niall why?" I say looking at him trying to hold back a smile.
"I don't know? I was just wondering.." He says.

Soon 5 sauce finishes playing. Niall and I have been watching them the whole time. I have so many pictures. I give Niall a hug and kiss him on the cheek. "Go get them." I say with my Australian accent. He smiles hugs me back and kisses my forehead. Soon my brother comes off stage. I run up and hug him. He luckily hugs me back.
"You guys where amazing!!" I say when we let go.
"We know." They say in unison.
"Cocky much..." I say. We all laugh. I go up and kiss Luke.
"Hi."He says when we pull away.
"Hi..." I say back smiling. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to where our noses are touching.
"Ashely I love you." He says and then pecks my lips.
"I love you to." I say pecking his lips back.
"Ok that's enough love you to!" Michael and Calum say. Calum comes and picks me up from my waist and carries me away from Luke and Michael does the same to Luke.
"Hey."I say. I try to get out of Calum's arms but he is to strong.
"Calum Thomas let go of me!" I whine. He just laughs.
"Nope." He says popping the 'p'. I decide to give up. Soon I am in there dressing room.
"Really the dressing room." I say. Calum laughs.
"Sorry I really didn't know where to go and Michael is taking luke to one directions dressing room." He says. "Why?" I ask.
"Because you to are to lovey dovey." He says.
"Umm Mr Hood..... Sorry to break it to you that's what you do in a relationship." I say. He shakes his head. I just laugh at him.

We all go back. We all watch one direction play. I start to cry when they play You and I. I don't know why but I always cry during that song. When they finish they give a announcement. "thank you so much everyone! This means so much. We want to thank 5 seconds of summer for being here tonight," the boys wave them out. Luke kisses my cheek and they go out on stage.
"We also want to thank Ashton's little sister Ashely. She is such a amazing girl and we are so happy she is on your with us!" They say. They wave me out. I shake my head no. 'Please' Niall mouths. I shake my head again. Soon Niall comes and picks me up and brings me out on stage.
"This... This is Ashely everyone! Ashely say hi!" Ashton says putting a arm around my shoulder. I get a microphone.
"Ahh hi..." I say. 'Hi!' The crowd yells back. We all laugh.
"Thank you guys so much!!" We all say. And we get off stage. Once we are off stage I hit Niall outside the head. "Oww." He whines.
"Please never do that again." I say.
"But we love you and we want our fans to know our little sister." The one direction boys say in unison.
"awww! I love you guys to!" I say. We all get in a group hug. When we get back to the hotel I order ten pizzas because well Niall eats a lot.....