Chapter two

Calum's POV:
I wake up to singing and I can tell its Ashely because no one sounds as beautiful as her. Ash and the other boys are already up. I walk over to the bathroom door and listen to Ashy sing. (Ashy is Ashley's nick name)
Ashton comes behind me and whispers "what are you doing" I jump and hit him.
"Dick." I say. He gives me a look.
"I'm just listening to your sister sing don't worry it's not like I'm going to go in there and fuck her. She's one of my best friends. I love her just not that way." I say Ashton rolls his eyes.
"Good because she is off limits." Ashton says. I laugh at him and go to the living room and sit next to lukey! I jump on Luke.
"You fat ass get off of me!" He says. I just laugh.
"But I want to cuddle!" I whine.
"To bad!" Luke says tying to get me off of him.
"Oh I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you." I say pouting. I get off him and sit next to him.
"I'm so sorry that I am not Ashley..." I say to him. He punches my arm.
"Shut up Cal!" I laugh.
"Dude I know you like her just say you do already." I whisper.
"Fine ok! I kinda like her." He mumbles.
"ohh I'm telling Ashton!" Michael says. "Wait what no don't he will kill me!" Luke begs.
"What will I do?" Ashton says walking down the stairs. Mikey jumps up and runs to Ash yelling
"LUKE LIKES YOUR SISTER!" Luke puts his head in a pillow. Ashton just laughs.
"Wait you like my sister!!" He yells.
"Who likes Me" Ashley says walking down the stairs.
"Oh shit you all are dead now." I say

Ashley's POV:

I can here people yelling down stairs. So I walk down stairs. And I hear Ash yell
"WAIT YOU LIKE MY SISTER"
"Who likes me?" I ask when I get down stairs.
"Oh shit you all are dead now." Cal says. They all just stare at me.
"You guys what is going on?" I ask confused.
"Luke likes you!!" Michael yells. I stand there in shock.
"What! No I don't!" Luke yells. I look at Luke.
"Why would I? I-i can't like her I like someone else!" He says looking straight in my eyes. My heart breaks into million of pieces. I just walk up stairs in my room and slam my door. I can hear Cal say to Luke
"Great job Luke what a way to make her sad you ass!" I grab my back pack, phone, journal, and one of Ashton's hoodie. I jog down the stairs, and grab Ashton's car keys.
"Ashley where are you going?" Ashton asks. I stop in my tracks taking a deep breath, holding in my tears.
"Out." I say trying to hold my tears back. I  start toward the front door until someone says, 
"Wait Ashley please wait." Someone says. I turn around and see that Luke was the one who said it.
"WHY LUKE WHY THE FUCK WILL I WAIT! ITS CLEAR YOU DONT LIKE ME OK! SO I JUST WANT TO GO OUT!" I yell with some tears running down my face. I slam the front door, and get into Ashton's car.