Chapter eleven

Ashely's POV:

All of us have been talking for the past two hours. It has been so much fun! I got all of the boys to follow me on Twitter/Instagram/ and Facebook. I started to cry when Niall tweeted about me.
'With 5 seconds of summer and there beautiful little sister.' He said.
Harry swips my tears away with his thumb.
"Hey love don't cry..." He says.
"It's so hard not to. I have loved you guys forever and now you are right here next to me." I say with more tears in my eyes. Soon I am in a big one direction group hug.
"You guys??" Ashton asks.
"Hmmmm." We say in unison. "I kinda want my sister alive." He says laughing. They all pull away.
"Omg we should play truth or dare!" I say. They all nod. We all sit in a circle on the ground. Naill is on my left, and Louis is on my right. I have only known them for like 2 hours and it seems like I have known them my whole life.
"Ok Ashely. Truth or dare?" Michael asks me. "Truth." I say. "Sissy..." Calum whispers. Is give him the evil eye.
"Ok out of the whole one direction who has the best hair-eyes-abs-and personality?" Michael asks. "Ok... This is hard one second....." I think for a while. "Ok.. Harry has the best hair, Zayn has the best eyes, No one has the best Abs, and they all have wonderful personalities." I say. "Wait how don't any of us have the best abs!" Liam asks. "Because Luke had the best abs." I say. "YESS! HAHA I HAVE THE BEST ABS!!" Luke says jumping up and down. We all laugh. "That's not fair you have had the best view of his abs!" Calum whines. "How would she??" Liam asks. He was in the bathroom for this short conversation. "Well you see... Luke and Ashely over here got really busy in the bedroom." Calum says smirking. I throw a pillow at his face. "Your just jealous!" I say. "No! I am not!" Calum says back. "Yeah you are!" I yell. "No!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "NOO!!" We yell back and forth. Before I could say yes Niall puts his hand over my mouth. "Please no more." He says. They all laugh. I lick his hand. "Ewwwww!!" Niall whines. I laugh. "That was gross!" Niall whines. I just smile. "Niall truth or dare?" I ask him. "Truth!" He says happily. "Ok who in this room would you kiss?" I ask. He takes a while to think. "Umm either Harry or you," he says proudly. I can already tell I'm like a tomato. "Hey hey now.. She's my girlfriend." Luke says. "I know that's why I also added in Harry. DUHHH." Niall says. We all laugh. "Ok luke truth or dare?" Niall asks. "DARE!" Luke says. Niall smirks evily. Oh no this can't be good. "Ok. I dare you to make out with Ashely for two mins right here right now." Niall says evily. "No." Ashton says in a deep low voice. "But it's a dare I have too!" Luke whines. "You just want to." Zayn says. Louis and Niall move and Luke comes and sits next to me. He leans in closer. "This is going to be awkward ." I whisper. Luke nods and I kiss him. He kisses back. I put my hands around his neck. And Luke puts his hands on my waist. We stop kissing once we hear a cough. I put my forehead on Luke's. "You guys that was five minuets not two!" Ashton says. "It's hard keeping track of time when your kissing someone." I say looking at Ashton. We all laugh. Soon Louis comes and sits next to me again on my left this time. Harry comes and sits on my right. We continue playing truth or dare. I start getting tired so I put my head on Harry's shoulder. "Are you tired love?" Harry asks me. I nod. Soon I was picked up by Harry and he brings me to my room. Ashton-Michael get a room. Calum-Luke-and I get a room. Harry sets me down on my bed. He puts the covers over me and starts to sing a little song. I close my eyes and fall into a deep deep sleep.
*next day*

I wake up to boys whispering. "You wake her up." "No you." "I lived with her and waking her up sucks" "Luke you wake her up she's your girlfriend." "But she is so peaceful." He says. "Finneee! I will do I." Someone with a Irish accent says. Wait I wasn't dreaming one direction is actually here... I feel someone put there arm around my waist. I start to stiffen. Then I feel hot breath on the side of my favs. Then someone licked me. I shoot up from my bed. "Gross!! Niall!" I whine. They all laugh. Luke and Cal are sitting in one bed. Liam Louis Ashton are on the floor. Harry Zayn and Michael are at the foot of my bed. And Niall is right next to me. "Good morning." Niall says, all innocent. "Omg I wasn't dreaming." I says. They all nod. I hug Niall... Again.... He hugs back. I pull away. "We put all our numbers in your phone to. We hope you won't tell anyone" Louis says. "Are you kidding I would never do that!" I say. "Good." Liam says. "Today we have practice do you want to come?" Zayn asks. "Why not. But I have to get ready." I say. They all nod I get up grab my phone to see my wall paper a picture of me and the one direction boys. They must have changed it. Then I see there contact names
Harry- curly aka best hair
Zayn- Zayn da bomb
Louis- Lou Lou
Liam- best abs 😘
Naill- the favorite
I can't help but laugh. I turn on my music and get in the shower. I hum along to love me harder by Ariana grande. Soon my fav song by her aka break free comes on. I sing along. I luckily can hit her notes.
"This is the part when I say I don't wanna I'm stronger then I been before this is the part when I break free. Cause I can't resetS a it no more..." I wash my hair me shave my legs and then k get out. I put on some black ripped skinny jeans and a green day Tshirt that is to big for me so I tie it up in the back. I dry my hair and leave it natural it's curly like Ashton's. I put on some mascara to make my blue eyes pop. Then when I'm all done I walk out to see all the one direction boys staring at me in ahh. "What?" I ask. "They herd you sing...." Ashton says. "Oh." I say.
"Wow.. You have a great voice love." Harry says I just smile. "Ok enough about me! We got a practice to go to Lego!!" I say pointing to the door. They all laugh. When we leave my room. Someone picks me up. I let out a tiny scream. I realize Niall is holding me. I was upside down over his shoulder. Luke comes up and kisses me. "Morning." He says. I smile. "Morning Lukey." I say. Today was going to be a fun a day.