Chapter seventeen

Ashely's POV:

*next morning*

I wake up to some people yelling. I am not a morning person so I am pretty pissed. I get up annoyed and I see Calum, Harry, Niall, and Michael all fighting for the remote. I walk over and take the remote and turn off the tv. "HEY!" They all yell. I give them a death glare.
"YOU GUYS! ITS 8 IN THE FUCKING MORNING! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!" I yell.
"Someone's not a morning person..." Niall says.

"Shut up." I snap.
"Hey." Niall says putting is hand to his heart.
"I'm sorry." I say. He looks down. "Ashely just go back to bed and come back when your a good girl." Calum says.
"You really want to go there now Calum Hood!" I snap. He puts his hands up in defense.
"I'm sorry you guys... I am not the happiest camper in the morning." I say. "Hey ash it's ok. You should see Zayn." Harry says. I can't help but laugh. I feel cramps in my lower stomach.... Oh no.. I run to the bathroom, And yes Mother Nature has decided to give me my women hood today. Great, not.... I look in the cupboards for my stuff but there is zero. Great....
"Calum!" I yell.
"What!" He yells.
"I.. I need you to come here." I say. I hear a knock and I open the door alittle bit.
"How much do you love me?" I ask. "Why....." He asks.
"Umm. I-i-i-i kinda got my period.. So can you go grab me you know..." I say. "Awww! Little Ashely is all grown up!" He yells.
"Shh!" I say.
"Oh yah. girls are sensitive about that stuff. I gotcha ️Bae." He says. He leaves and he comes back and hands me my stuff.
"Thank you so much Cal!" I kiss him in the cheek and close the bathroom door.

I go and sit down on the couch next to Calum and Ashton. My stomach is killing me. I put my hands on my stomach.
"hey you ok ash?" Niall asks. I nod my head. My mom used to rub my stomach when I got cramps and stuff but now she isn't here... I go on my bed and lye down. Ugh my stomach hurts... So much! I can feel hot tears running down my cheeks.
"Ugh.." I cry quietly. I hear a knock at my door.
"What..." I cry. Ashton comes in. "Ash...." He says.
"What..." I say quietly. I am hiding under the covers.
"What's wrong?" He asks. I can feel my bed shrink down on one side.
"N-n nothing." I say. He pulls my cover off of my face.
"Ashely why are you crying?" He asks worried.
"My stomach hurts so much ash.." I cry. He has a little smile on his face. "Remove that smile off of your face or I will." I snap.
"My little sisters on her monthly." He says. I smack his arm and cry in the pain.
"Ashton! It's hurts!" I yell. Now he looks nervous. I never have had cramps this bad before. So he never really bothered to ask or do anything. "Um Ashely I don't know what to do." He says, and I cry harder.
"Ashton! Make it stop!!!" I yell crying. Soon The one direction boys, and the guys run in.
"What's wrong?" Liam asks. Of course daddy direction to the rescue.
"She has really really bad cramps....." Ashton says.
"God damn it Ashton your not supposed to tell other guys that!" I yell. They let out a little laugh.
"ITS NOT FUNNY!" I cry.
"Ok.. Ok... Ashton, Luke Michael go get some cramp pills. Niall come cuddle with her. Zayn, Liam go get candy and sweets, Harry and Calum go get comedy movies and sad movies." Louis says. We all look at him shocked.
"I have a lot of sister plus a mom. Now go!" He yell. Every one goes and does there stuff. Niall comes and wraps his arms around my waist to almost where I can't feel his touch.
"Niall you know if you touch her she won't be in anymore pain." Louis say laughing a little.
"I don't want to hurt her more!" He says. "Oh my god.." I say. He pulls me into his chest and I put my head on his chest. Louis comes and sits next to me. He leans down.
"It's ok... Your ok... I know it hurts but it's only for like four to five days." He whispers.
"It hurts so much Louis.." I cry. Niall squeezes me tighter.

Soon all the guys come back. I take about two cramp pills.
"Are you ok now?" Harry asks. I nod my head yes.
"Oh thank god!" Niall yells. We all burst out laughing. We put in a movie and we first watch if I stay. I start crying then the car crash happens. "Hey Ashely. It's just a movie." Luke says. I give him a glare.
"Sorry." He mumbles under his breath. Niall gives luke the evil eye. I am curled up in Calum's chest watching the movie with the other guys sprawled out around my room.
"Ashely?" Harry asks.
"Hm." I say.
"What's it like having your umm.. You know." He asks.
"yeah I want to know to." Michael says. I sit up straight.
"Ok. First it's like getting hit in your balls ten times in a row.. Then it's like a horrible mind grain. Also your emotions are all messed up. And even the slightest of noise can make you snap. So you all better be lucky that you don't have to go threw all that pain." I say.
"well we have to go threw the whining and the crying and the yelling and screaming." Ashton says.
"You really want me to come over there and kill you right now." I snap.
"See emotion!" Ashton says. I roll my eyes.
"are we done with health now?" I ask. They all nod there heads...

*5 days later*

Well my thing is down finally. We are now in France Paris. It is so beautiful here. The room arrangements are the same still and all. I stand out of the hotels balcony and stare off into Paris.
"I like to blame it all on our life. I like to say we have it a try. Maybe we just weren't right. But that's a lie. And we can done it as much as we want. But in time our feelings will show. Cause sooner or later we wonder why we gave up truth is everyone knows..."
I song quietly.
"almost. Almost is never enough so close to being in love. If I would have known that you wanted me. The way I wanted you." Some one continued. I turn around and see..