Chapter ten

But before I can say more there is a knock at the door.

I go over and open the door to see who it is. There are five boys standing there. Five God damn hot boys.
"Hello love." The one with blonde hair says aka Niall Horan. Holy shit.
"Is five seconds of summer here?" Harry asks. They are all so much hotter in person and tall.
"Ahh.. Ahh.." Is all I can get out.
"Hey ashy who's at the door?" I can tell Ashton asks. He comes up behind me. "Holy shit...." He says. I end up screaming.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS.. ITS ONE DIRECTION!!!!" I scream. They all laugh.
"Yes we are one direction. Is 5 seconds of summer here?" Louis asks. Ashton turns around and yells for the boys. I just stand there shocked. I can tell my legs are wobbly.
"Are you ok love?" Harry asks me. I nod in response. Soon all the boys are at the door.
"Hi where 5 seconds of summer." They say in unison.
"Hello we are one direction." They say in unison. God creepy much.
"Can we come in?" Liam asks.
"Of course." Michael says.
"Ashely? Are you ok?" Calum asks. I nod my head.
"I'm so sorry about my sister she just has loved you guys since day one.... And she is just shocked." Ashton explains. They all nod in understand meant. Luke comes from behind me and picks me up and carries me to the bed. We all sit down and start talking, but me... I am so shocked that one direction is here.. Like five feet away from me I'm literally shaking.
"Is she ok?" Zayn asks.
Luke kisses my cheek.
"Yeah. She isn't like this. She is normally a very bubbly person to be around. She is just shocked." Luke says. Niall came and sat on the other side of me. Niall Horan just sat next to me oh my god!
"Hey it's ok love we won't bite." He says. I start to feel tears in my eyes. I don't know why I am just so happy. I have loved them since forever!! I hug Niall. He laughs a little and hugs me back. I am getting a Niall hug someone kill me.
"Hey I want to hug her!!!!!" Louis whines. Luke moves over to Ashton and Louis comes and hugs me. I hug him back.
"Guys am I dreaming or am I like actually hugging my favorite band right now?" I ask looking and Calum. He laughs shaking his head. Michael comes and kneels in front of me. "Ashely.... I mean this with all my heart. You are dreaming." He says. My smile fades and Michael laughs.
"I'm kidding! You are actually hugging boys from one direction..." He says. I still realize I am hugging Louis, But I don't really care. He tries to pull away but I pull him back.
"Wait no... I just don't want this dream to end." I say. We all laugh. Soon I let go.
"So.. You have been a fan of our?" Harry asks raising his eye brows.
"She has loved you guys...... She has all of your CDs and always comes up with pawns.. I think she is your #1 fan." Calum says. I nod my head.
"Yeah... She loves Louis more then her own boyfriend." Luke says pretending to cry.
"Really!" Louis say happily.
"Luke hemmings. I said that I loved him longer! You got your God damn words mixed up." I say. We all laugh.

"So our first show is in a week here in London, and that's pretty much it." Zayn says. I am sitting down still next to Louis and Niall my head is in Nialls shoulder.
"Guys I think she might be in love!" Michael says. I just flick him off.
"Michael Clifford! You would be this way if you ever met Taylor swift or Ariana grande, so you can't say shit." I say. They all laugh.
"I thought you loved me...." Luke says sad. I give him a look.
"Lucas... I do love you it's just right now... I am like in a dream and I'm trying to in joy it. Please if you love me let me in joy this because I know it won't last a while." I say.
"I know I'm just jealous." He says. "Umm why are you jealous? Dude your the one who gets in her pants!" Michael says. I shoot up from my older pose.
"Michael!!!!" Luke and I yell at the same time.
"It was once!!" Luke says. Ashton gives him the evil glare. I put my hands in my face.
"And this boys is my loving family." I say pointing to the four boys.
"Oh come on ashy you know you love us!!" Calum says.
"That is sadly true..." I say. They all laugh.