Chapter one

-author, hi guys this is my first book so I hope you like it!!-

I hear a knock on my door. I get up and open the door to see my brothers Ashton's best friend Michael Clifford. "Hey Ashely umm everyone is down stairs wanting to see you." Michael laughs. Ashton had just came back from a small tour last week and I haven't seen Calum or Luke since before they left. I just nod my head and walk downstairs with Mikey. 

 Calum jumps off the couch and comes running towards me yelling "ASHLEY!!!" once he see's me.  I laugh when he embraces me in a huge hug.

"H-hi Cal nice to see you to." I say trying to breath. 

"I've missed you so much!!" He says squeezing the life out of me. Calum and I have been really close ever since we where just kids he is 18 same age as me but is older by 10 months. When my parents passed Cal was there for me and he is one of my best friends.
"I've missed you to Cal but I can't breath." I say he laughs and sets me down, and I hug him back. I see Luke sitting on the couch. There Luke Hemings. Perfect dirty blonde hair and perfect blue eyes, and a hot body and hot lips with that lip ring I just want to tug at. I have had a crush on Luke since I was 14. We where close friends like the other guys but not as close if you say. I haven't really seen Luke or Cal for a few weeks. I walk to the couch and flop down next to Luke. He is on his phone.
"Hey Luke your girlfriends right next to you." Calum jokes
"Shut up cal."Luke says I can see his cheeks turn a little red and I try to control my blushing.
"Hi Luke." I say shyly . He looks up from his phone and I get mesmerized by his blue eyes. He smiles at me
"hey Ashley." He says. I smile back at him.

I head to the kitchen to go get the boys drinks. They where talking about there band and how many YouTube views they get on there videos of them singing and doing weird shit. I close the fridge door and Ashton is behind me. I jump a little.
"Shit Ash you scared the crap out of me." I say out of breath.
"Sorry" he says. He seems sadish. I put my and on his arm.
"Hey ash what's wrong?"I ask concerned. He takes a deep breath and closes the kitchen door so no one can hear us.
"Ashton your scaring me." I say. He never scares me, but the way he is acting he is.
"Ashley do you like Luke?" I stand there not knowing what to say.
"I-i. Uhhh. What?" I say. He laughs a little.
"My little sister has a crush!" He yells hugging me.
"Ash shut up he's right out side!" I whisper-yell.
"Wait you have a crush on my friend. Luke? Oh fuck. Your not supposed to like anyone. Damn it." He says, and let's go of our embrace. I laugh at him. "Well Ashton sorry to break it to you but I have liked guys before and have had boyfriends." I says.
"Yeah but then I end up kicking there ass." He says. I roll my eyes laughing at him. I head back to the living room. Michael pops off of the couch.
"Finally I'm so thirsty!!" He whines. I just laugh at him. I sit on the floor in front of the couch where Cal, Luke and Mikey where sitting. Ashton say back down in his chair.
"So Ashley... How are your songs coming?" Luke asks.
"Umm... There ok. I can't really sing so there kinda left just as words instead of lyrics." I say. Ashton-Michael, and Cal laugh at me.
"What!" I say confused.
"Nothing. It's just you can sing you just say you can't." Cal says. I roll my eyes at him.
"It's getting late I'm going to bed." I say.
"I'll go with you!!" Calum jokes. It roll my eyes laughing. Ashton gives him look.
"Ashley!!" Calum whines I turn around and see Ash tackling him. I just laugh. "Take me with you!" Cal says in pain. "You can come with if you want but your sleeping on the floor because I love my bed." I say trying to control my laughing.
"No! No guys in the room!" Ashton yells.
"Ok... Geez." I say walking up to my room and close my door gently.