Chapter eight

Ashely's POV:

I head up to my room about 2 hours later. I put in the fault in our stars on netflex.
I started bawling and sobbing when Gus had died.
"This is unfair! He didn't have to die! Fuck you John green fuck you!" I say to the tv. Soon Ashton comes in my room followed by the boys.
"Ashy what's wrong!" Calum says worried. I point to the tv.
"This god damn writer made this book and they turned it into a movie and it is breaking my heart because everyone loves gus and he just died! It's not fair!" I say crying into my pillow. Luke comes up and hugs me.
"Hey it's ok.. You don't need to cry. Okay?" He says. I start to cry more. The guys just laugh.
"You did that on purpose you ass!" I say crying.
"You know you love me." He says. I shake my head.
"No I think I might love Michael now." I say in a joking tone.
"Fine then." Luke says getting up. I grab his arm and pull him down and kiss him.
"I was joking I will always love you." I say.
"Good." Luke says before kissing me again.
"Ok that's enough get off of my sister now Lucas!" Ashton yells. We both laugh. Ashton comes and carries him out by his waist.
"BYE ASHELY I LOOVEE YOUU!" Luke yells while being carried away by my brother.
"Bye Lukey! Love you to!" I yell laughing. Why are they such dorks?

*2 hours later*

"ASHELY JUNE IRWIN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Ashton yells in a jokingly tone. I walk down stairs.
"WHAT!" I tell back trying to hold in my laughter.
"Come sit!" Luke whines. I roll my eyes and sit on his lap. The other boys are in the living room also with luke and I. "Ok so you know the band one direction?" Michael asks happily.
I jump out of Luke's lap when I hear one direction.
"OMG YESS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! THEY ARE SO FUCKING AMAZAYN IT FUNNY!!" I yell laughing at my stupid pawn. I soon sit back down.
"ok so they asked us to open up for them on there tour!! And we are!! We leave in a week!!" Calum says jumping up and down. I feel a little sad.
"Guys that's amazing!!" I say.
"and your coming with us!!!" Ashton finishes. My jaw drops!
"OMG ME! ME! I GET TO TOUR WITH MY BROTHER AND BEST FRIENDS AND BOYFRIEND AND BETTER YET OME DIRECTION!!!" I say jumping up and down with Cal and Mikey.
"Yep!!!" They say in unison.
"OMG what I am I going to wear!!! I have to look good for Louis!!!" I say jokingly.
"Hey you sti have me you know." Luke says outing out his lip. I lean down and kiss him.
"I know but I have always loved Louis. But I love you more." I whisper.