15 | visiting.

Sunwoo stood over Haknyeon's doorstep quietly, he has been standing there for about four minutes, contemplating whether to knock on the door, or to at least ring the door bell, to finally enter.

Yet, he was so nervous, for no reason at all. I mean, he's been to his place before, so why so nervous now? It didn't make any sense.

Except it did, he started hanging around with him a lot, more than before, and they might even consider themselves "friends" by now, but Sunwoo of course is oblivious as hell.

"You can do this Sunwoo," he whispered to himself like an idiot, "just a simple knock, what's so hard about that?"

He raised his hand to knock, but then quickly turned around because of the nervousness, and slipped, letting out a loud thud and a groan.

Sunwoo widened his eyes when he heard footsteps approaching, and the sound of keys jiggling as the door behind him opened.

"Hey... Haknyeon," Sunwoo smiled awkwardly from the floor.

"Sunwoo!" Haknyeon laughed as he helped Sunwoo from the floor, "what are you doing down there?"

"I sort of slipped," Sunwoo smiled embarrassed at the situation he is in right now.

"Oh come in, come in!" Haknyeon pushed the door open as he led Sunwoo inside and then locked it closed.

"Water? Anything to drink?" Haknyeon asked as he walked to the kitchen.

"I'm good." Sunwoo smiled at him.

The two sat down as they started conversing with one another, and then started working.

Sunwoo furrowed his eyebrows as he stared confusedly at his laptop screen, not understanding the subject very well.

"Hey Haknyeon," he tapped his shoulder to catch his attention.

"Yes?" Haknyeon looked up from his almost done work, to see Sunwoo pointing at his laptop screen.

"I don't understand this much," Sunwoo highlighted the sentence he couldn't understand.

"Oh!" Haknyeon looked at it understandably, "I've read about that somewhere before, I think they mentioned something about environmental effects. Basically describe how his environment effected him when he was growing up, and then how he effected his environment as a matured adult."

"Oh... makes sense now," Sunwoo smiled at Haknyeon as he went back to his screen, "you're really smart."

Haknyeon blushed at the compliment, "no problem."

After twenty minutes, the two sat together in their small lunch break, eating Chinese takeout together.

The two sat in comfortable silence after their conversation died, as Sunwoo was thinking of things to say to keep the conversation ongoing, an idea popped into his mind.

"Haknyeon," he called which he received a small hum from the other boy, "since we couldn't watch the movie last time, how about we have a movie night at my place? Since we're almost done with the project, to celebrate, you know."

"Yeah," Haknyeon smiled at him, "that sounds really great."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

˚. a/n:

ummm nevermind guys he's straight as hell fanfic is cancelled everyone go homeALSO, sorry that this chapter is reallyyyy boring

ALSO, sorry that this chapter is reallyyyy boring. should i double update today?