3 | truth.

Sunwoo walked into the school nervously, 'this is it, this is how I die,' he kept thinking to himself. He definitely saw this as a life - death situation, the worst thing that could happen to him, or the best thing.

He stopped walking suddenly, thinking about all his life choices that led to this moment, all his regrets and mistakes, and that stupid truth or dare game he agreed to, and followed by the rules of it too.

"Stupid stupid Sunwoo," he face palmed, a bit too hard as it sounded like a slap, "ow!" he rubbed his forehead because of the pain.

"This is what I put myself in, I hope you're happy Eric." He rolled his eyes.

Deciding that the 'talking to yourself' time is over, he walked over to his locker he set his bag down and took out the box of chocolates, he stared at the ingredients feeling his soul leaving his body, he groaned and sat on the floor leaning on his locker for support.

Reading through the ingredient table to see if any of the ingredients contain anything that his crush is allergic to anything on the list, to avoid any embarrassment if his crush spits out the whole fucking box.

The boy read the whole thing and made sure his crush wasn't allergic to anything, till he got to the last sentence, made with love, he groaned and put his face in his hands to hide his blushing face, "oh my god I'm going to die of embarrassment."

Deciding that it is time where he confesses, he stood up and put his bag on his shoulder, and held the fancy looking box of chocolates close to his chest, as if to protect him of today's embarrassment.

He walked through the hall ways to look for his crush to finally confess his true feelings, and he finally found her, talking and laughing with her friend. He widened his eyes and hid behind the wall before they were able to see him, not feeling very comfortable confessing while her friend is in the background, probably teasing them, or making fun of them, or judging them, hard.

He remembered from last year, when a girl wanted to confess to this guy in front of his friends, and he rejected her and they all made fun of her. He winced thinking about that scene in his head, 'poor girl,' he thought. He definitely did NOT want that happening to him too, though he knows his crush wouldn't do that, but he doesn't know her friend as much, so he doesn't know how they will react.

He quickly hid the chocolate box in his bag, and thought of ways to get her alone (not like that you weirdo!), so he can confess with less embarrassment.

Finally thinking of an idea, he took a deep breath and walked through the hallway towards her and her friend with a nervous and friendly smile.

"Eunji!" He called after her, making her turn around to meet his eyes.

She smiled at him and greeted him back, "Sunwoo, hello."

"I wanted to, uh, know if you're free after school, I wanted to talk to you about something." He nervously told her.

She smiled apologetically at him and said, "oh I'm really not, I have something to do later," making Sunwoo frown, but then she quickly added before he replied, "I am free at 5 and later though, where do you want to meet?"

Sunwoo tried to think of a place fast then replied, "how about the park nearby the school?"

"Perfect! I'll meet you there."

"Okay," he awkwardly replied, "see you there." He jogged away happily with a smile on his face, because he didn't mess up as much as he thought he would.

"He totally likes you." Her friend whispered to her while squealing quietly.

Eunji furrowed her eyebrows, "Sunwoo? No I'm sure he doesn't. Besides, we're just friends anyway."

"No he definitely likes you," her friend stubbornly replied, "he's cute come on!"

Eunji shook her head, "he's just a friend."