14 | project.

"However, in 1882, he suggested that there could be another way," the teacher pointed out, Sunwoo payed attention to every word said and wrote some notes.

As the teacher kept talking, Sunwoo sighed, he was a bit tired and bored, but he had to pay attention. Sunwoo looked at his hand watch and realized that the lesson was almost over, he looked up to watch the teacher finally conclude her lesson.

"Wait, don't leave yet, I have an important announcement to make," the teacher said, once she's realized that most of the students already started packing up, making the students and groan and pause their actions, waiting for their teacher to continue, "I assigned a project for you guys, more information is provided in the email I've sent, but the main topic is to choose a person we learned about, or didn't, who participated in this movement, no groups, only groups of pairs, you can choose your partners by yourself, the deadline is in a week."

Most of the students resumed to whatever they've been doing before she interrupted them and already stepped out of the classroom, while some stayed to discuss further details with the teacher.

Sunwoo started packing and his eyes looked around the classroom, trying to find a helpful partner for the project, to at least avoid having to do all the work. He scanned the room when he locked eyes with a familiar person.

Haknyeon smiled at Sunwoo making him smile back, the two shared a look which made the both of them nod at each other, silently agreeing on being partners.

Sunwoo finished packing and decided to wait a little bit outside the classroom for Haknyeon, to be able to discuss some details on the project.

Once Haknyeon got out, he was met with a waiting Sunwoo who smiled at his arrival, the two boys walked side by side, speaking with each other professionally — as if they were business partners, since they always took this seriously whenever they worked with each other.

"So," Haknyeon spoke up, "where do you want to work at? My place, or yours?"

"I think maybe your place this time," Sunwoo answered after a few seconds to think, "since last time it was at mine."

"Alright, perfect." Haknyeon couldn't help but smile in delight, as he was going to be able to spend some quality time with his crush, "we can start working on it today, and then continue it after tomorrow, and then finalize it on Saturday."

"Yes," Sunwoo agreed, the two stepped out of the school as they walked side by side, "so we can finish it quickly and be ready before the deadline."

The two kept walking, speaking with each other, on ideas and people they should write about, when they finally reached Haknyeon's home.

Haknyeon opened the door as the two of them stepped in, they removed their shoes and hung their coats.

Sunwoo scanned the living room as Haknyeon went to the kitchen, he smiled at the furniture that was still present, "same old, same old." He whispered in delight.

"Sunwoo, would you like anything to drink? We'll order something to eat later." Haknyeon came out of the kitchen and rested his hand on the door, making Sunwoo gulp silently at how he looked at him.

Sunwoo looked away while blushing, "s — some water would be fine I guess..."

"Water coming right up!" Haknyeon said cheerfully as he went to the kitchen to get the water, while Sunwoo was still flustered, 'what the hell was that?' He thought to himself.

He shook his head as if to shake off the weird feelings and the thoughts running through his mind, and focused on taking out all his notes out of his backpack with a few pencils.

Haknyeon then came back with two glasses of water as he placed them down on the table beside Sunwoo's notes, but with a small distance in case in any accidents happen.

"Well, let's begin shall we?" Haknyeon said as he started rolling his sleeves up, he sat down on the floor next to Sunwoo.

Sunwoo looked at Haknyeon's actions as he rolled his sleeves up, feeling a bit flustered, again, he looked away.

"Is it a bit hot in here?" Sunwoo asked, unintentionally out loud. He started fanning himself with his collar, obviously feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Oh, I don't think so...?" Haknyeon looked confusedly at Sunwoo, "well, should I turn the air conditioner on?"

"You know what I'll just go to the bathroom real quick, no need." Sunwoo stood up abruptly as he quickly walked towards the bathroom.

"The door to the right!" Haknyeon yelled from behind him.

"Yes I already know that," Sunwoo answered hurriedly as he reached the bathroom, he opened the door and shot it quickly behind him.

He slid down on the door as he put his face in his hands, "what is going on?" He questioned silently.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

―₊˚.༄ a/n: i just love making mfs clueless sometimes❤️❤️ the movie clueless was cute i kinda wanna watch it again