8 | alright.

Sunwoo and Eric finally finished their last class together, now they were walking to the school gate side by side. They both were talking about whatever, enjoying each other's company before they parted ways.

When they were about to reach the gate, a voice from a distance called for Sunwoo.

"Sunwoo!" Haknyeon called, before jogging to catch up with Sunwoo, making Sunwoo widen his eyes, and Eric to raise his eyebrows in surprise. (that rhymed)

"Hey, Haknyeon," Sunwoo replied awkwardly and smiled nervously when Haknyeon caught up to them, gripping his backpack strap tighter. "We were uh, just about to go home, did you need anything?"

Eric still surprised at the scene in front of him, he smirked while he watched the two boys awkwardly communicate with each other.

"I just wanted to check up on you, Sunwoo," he looked at Eric for a second and nodded at him briefly as a silent greeting before turning back to Sunwoo, "are you alright?" He asked him in a low voice.

Sunwoo had a look of surprise on his face, he didn't expect him to be so straight forward and ask him of his wellbeing in front of his friend. "Yeah," he replied awkwardly, "I'm okay."

"Great, glad you're... doing okay." Haknyeon cleared his throat and awkwardly looked between the two boys in front of him, then turned back to Sunwoo, "so uh, I was wondering if you were busy right now?"

Eric widened his eyes, he definitely knew where this was going. He then looked at the nervous looking Sunwoo, patiently waiting for his response.

"I uh," he tried to think fast, and tried to remember if he had anything to do today, when he discovered it was all cleared, he continued, "no, I don't think so, I have to review some papers handed to us when I get home, but other than that, I'm free."

Haknyeon nodded at Sunwoo, while sunwoo still wanted to ask, "why though? Do you need anything?"

"U — uh," Haknyeon stuttered, then gathered the courage to continue, "I was wondering if, we can, you know, walk together home, and maybe hangout?"

Eric's smirk returned to his face, amused at the scene in front of him. As if it was from a cute drama with awkward main characters. "You know, I was already about to go home, so I'll leave you two gentlemen alone to continue talking," he looked at Sunwoo with a teasing smile, "I would say use protection, but I don't think it applies here." He said before he quickly ran away from Sunwoo's scolding.

"Hey!" yelled a blushing Sunwoo, when he turned around to find an also blushing Haknyeon, "d — don't mind him, I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay," Haknyeon smiled sheepishly, then he looked at the ground nervously, finding his shoes very interesting at the moment, "so, do you want to walk home together, or not? It's totally fine if you don't want to I understand!"

"I don't mind Haknyeon," Sunwoo said, making Haknyeon look up with a smile.

"So, um," Haknyeon smiled shyly, "would you like to go, now?"

"Yeah, let's go."

The two walked together side by side, each one in their own thoughts.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

―₊˚.༄ a/n: hey... hey.. how y'all doin...

SO SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE I FORGOT AND I WAS ALSO NOT AT HOME
i am also sorry that this is a bit short:( ik but!! next chapter will be full of fluff as an apology!<3