Kuroko's little Sister

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting my own fan fiction, so it might not be that good, but please enjoy it, and I hope you like it :)

Oh yeah, all the characters (except for Yuzuki and some other characters that you might hear of in this story that you haven't heard in the real story) belongs to the writer of Kuroko no Basket.

 ****

"My body aches everywhere" Koganei said all tired.

"Kaijō sure has gotten a lot stronger than last time, we played against them" Hyūga said.

He looked down, and saw Kagami collapsed on the ground.

"So.....hungry" he cried.

They all sighed.

"Do we have enough money to eat?" Riko asked.

They began to look in their pockets, and showed their hands.

"That's not even enough to buy a single dish." They all sighed again.

Suddenly Kagami's stomach rumbled so loud that they all could hear it.

"Would you please tell your stomach to be quiet?" Hyūga asked annoyed.

They were about to continue walking when Kagami bumped into something. He looked down and saw it was a person with light blue hair.

"Kuroko, would you mind moving?" he asked annoyed.

"But I'm right here."

They looked to the side, and saw Kuroko standing right next to them.

"Then who's this?"

They turned their heads again, and realized it was a young girl. She had long light blue hair to her shoulders and light blue eyes, and wore a necklace around her neck.

"There something about her" Kiyoshi said.

They looked on Kuroko, then on the girl, back on Kuroko, and back on the girl.

"EEEHHH??!!" they all shouted.

"Kuroko, by any chance do you know this girl?" Riko asked.

"She's my little sister" he answered while eating a sandwich.

"You got a little sister???!!!!" they all asked, but stared on the sandwich he was holding.

"Where did that sandwich come from, Kuroko?" Kagami asked desperate.

"Yuzuki gave it to me" he answered, while pointing at the girl.

"Give......me......sandwich" Kagami said spooky like a ghost, which made the girl shake and sweat drop.

****

They all sat down by the street basketball court and began to eat, and got stars in their eyes.

"These are the best sandwiches I ever had!" Koganai said happy.

Riko smiled at the boys, and looked at the blue haired girl.

"I presume, your Kuroko's little sister."

She nodded.

"I'm Yuzuki Kuroko, nice to meet you, and I presume your big brothers coach, Riko Aida, right?" she asked with a little smile.

Riko nodded, and took a bite of her sandwich. 'They are really good!' she thought to herself.

"Big brother has spoken a lot of you all at home. Especially, about this Kagami."

She looked on the red haired guy, who enjoyed his sandwich, or rather, sandwiches.

"How come we never heard of you?" Riko asked.

"You probably didn't ask big brother, did you? He doesn't say things like family stuff, unless he's asked about it."

"That makes sense, but how come I never seen you to a match then"

"You probably didn't notice me. Like big brother, my sense of presence is pretty weak."

"Well that makes sense too."

Everyone clapped their tummies, and sighed happy.

"That sure was a good meal" Kagami said, and jumped up. "I'm all energized now." He pulled a basketball from his bag, and began to dribble around.

"I can't believe he still got energy to do that" Koganei said amazed.

Kagami shot and scored. Yuzuki looked at him, and smiled.

"Big brother was right. He's just like him" she whispered quietly to herself.

"So Yuzuki-chan" Riko said, and Yuzuki looked at her. "Do you play basketball yourself?" she asked.

She looked at the ground, and smiled a sad smile.

"I did once, but not anymore."

"Why's that?"

"Because it's impossible for me."

"Impossible? What do you mean by that?"

"It just is."

Riko looked a bit sad on her, but smiled.

"Yuzuki, by any chance, are you going in Teiko middle school?"

She nodded.

"But actually, I'm starting at Seirin high tomorrow as a freshman."

"Oh yeah, that's right. Tomorrow the new year starts, I totally forgot. That means, this the last year I'm going to be in high school."

Riko looked up in the sky.

"Time sure runs fast."

"Senpai" Yuzuki said quietly.

"What is it?"

"I heard you don't have a manager yet."

She nodded.

"Would it be alright if.....I became your manager?"

Riko looked surprised on her, but smiled.

"Well, you know about basketball, and I could use someone to do some errands, so I guess you could."

Yuzuki smiled a big smile to her.

'I can't believe this is actually Kuroko's little sister. They might look the same, but their personalities are totally different' Riko thought to herself.

She stood up, and pulled Yuzuki up.

"Everyone!"

They all looked curious at her.

"Say hello to our new manager!"

Everyone looked surprised, but smiled.

"She gave us sandwiches, so I guess she's alright" Kagami said.

Everyone walked over to her, and introduced themselves. Kuroko stood by the sidelines and smiled a happy smile.

"Now she can finally do, what she loves the most. Basketball."

 ****

So this was my first chapter, and I hope you liked it, and update will come real soon.