First Day at School

This is the second chapter of my fan fiction. Hope you like it :) 

****

Yuzuki stood beside her brother, and looked into the school.

"There sure is many people" she said amazed to herself.

"I follow you to the class board" Kuroko said while reading a book.

She nodded and followed him. As usual everyone didn't see them so they came through to the boards with classes on without any problems. They looked for their classes, and she saw her name.

"Looks I'm class 1-B." She looked at Kuroko and asked "what about you?"

"I'm in 2-B" he answered. "Come, I walk you to class."

She smiled and nodded happy.

****

"I see you later."

Kuroko waved goodbye, and walked to his own class. She waved back, and took a seat by the window. Their class where on the first floor so there was a pretty good view of the school court.

"Hi there!!"

Yuzuki looked surprised on the girl who just had shouted in her ear.

"Um....hi."

"My name is Megumi Takao, a pleasure to meet you! And you are?"

"Um, Yuzuki Kuroko, and it's nice to meet you too, I......guess" she answered, not knowing what in the world what was just happening. 'I wonder what this girl ate for breakfast' Yuzuki thought to herself. But then she realized that, that girl just had noticed her. "Wait, did you just you just say your name is Takao?" Yuzuki asked surprised.

"Yup, you might heard of my cousin, Kazunari Takao. He goes in Shūtoku, and plays in their basketball team too."

"I see."

Yuzuki finally understood why she could see her. She was in family with Takao from Shūtoku. The only one who could see Kuroko with no problem, and were on the same team, as Midorima.

"You must be in family with Kuroko from the basketball team, right?" Megumi asked.

Yuzuki nodded. "He's my big brother."

"That so cool! Kazunari told me a bit, of cool this Kuroko is. Is such an honor to be in the same class, as his little sister!"

"Um, thanks."

"Everyone please take a seat" the teacher said, who just had stepped inside the classroom.

Everyone introduced themselves, except for Yuzuki, 'cause they forgot about her.

****

The first of her classes were done, and now it was lunch time. She walked down the hall and saw Izuki, Koganei, Mitobe and Kiyoshi hiding behind a wall.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked.

Suddenly they jumped up, and covered her mouth.

"Ssshhh!!!!"

She looked surprised and confused on the same time on them.

"Please let go of my sister" Kuroko said a bit annoyed.

Everyone jumped aside, surprised that Kuroko suddenly were beside them.

"So, what are you doing again?" Yuzuki asked again.

They pointed down the hall on Hyūga and Riko. She looked down the hall, and saw Hyūga and Riko walking side by side, just like a couple.

"I didn't know Hyūga-senpai and the coach were together" she said surprised.