Live your Dream part 1

Finally the 25th chapter is out and I'm so sorry for the long waiting time, but I got a whole bunch of homework to do. But it's finally out and I hope you enjoy it :)

****

Kuroko cleaned the papers together, ready to go to the hospital.

"Kuroko-sensei!"

He looked behind him and saw a bunch of kids hugging his legs.

"Kuroko-sensei, are you going to the hospital?" one of them asked.

"Yes" he answered with a tired smile.

It had been a long day at work. Who thought being a kindergarten teacher would be that hard.

"How was your little sister yesterday?" another asked.

"The same as always."

"How long is it she's been asleep?"

His smile became sadder.

"Almost 9 years."

"She sound just like a princess!" a girl said.

"A princess? And why makes you say that, Sakura-chan?" Kuroko asked while bowing down to them.

"Because she been asleep for so long! Daddy told me stories about princesses that sleep for a very long time and wakes up when a prince kisses her."

"Have someone tried to kiss your sister, Kuroko-sensei?" a boy asked.

"I think it takes a bit more to wake her up" he replied and stood up. "I have to go."

"Okay! See you later, Kuroko-sensei!" the kids shouted in choir.

He waved back at them, and of he went. A single turn and he opened the door to his car. Every day he went to visit Yuzuki; with the hope of she would finally open her eyes. He missed her that it almost killed him, but he hid it inside himself. That was what Yuzuki wanted, he keeps saying to himself. After 15 minutes he came to the hospital. It hadn't changed a bit, the whole time he had lived in the town. When he came inside it was just as quiet as usual. Probably he came in late, because of his work.

"Ah, Kuroko-"

He looked to the side and saw Midorima in his doctor clothes.

"-I just thought for a second you wouldn't come"

"There's haven't been one day were I haven't come, so why should I stop now?" Kuroko said with an emotionless face.

"I suppose you right."

They both began to walk down the hall, the direction to Yuzuki's room. The room was quite big for only one person, but you could understand it when all those machines where in there. Kuroko really didn't have any problem with the machines themselves, but he just hated the view of every single of them being attached to his own little sister. He walked closer towards Yuzuki with a sad face. Even though she had been asleep for so long, it was like she became more beautiful for each day. She really looked like a grown person. Kuroko held her hand. It was warm.

"Yuzuki...." he whispered."How's her condition, Midorima-kun."

"It haven't changed" Midorima answered. "There's no sign she will wake up."

A sigh came out of Kuroko's mouth.

"I see. I suppose we have to wait a bit more."

"Kuroko, I don't think-"

"We are not going to lose our hopes now. She will wake up."

Kuroko began to walk out. Midorima gave Yuzuki a final look and followed him.