My Necklace, My Secret, My Love

The 24th chapter is out! I hope you enjoy it :) 

****

Just after Kuroko left the hospital, he went straight over to the hall where Interhigh was hold. He wanted to take his little sister's stuff back home. Home. He totally forgot about home. What was he supposed to say to his parents? That Yuzuki had a chance to die, because he let her play basketball? They would probably hate him for the rest of his life. He stood in front of the hall, and for his luck there was still opened. He walked down the hall, and into their changing room. On the bench Yuzuki stuff still laid just thrown on there. She really just wanted to teach them a lesson, not caring to fold her clothes. At first he kept staring on the clothes, but at last he picked it up. He was about to walk, when he heard something fall to the ground. It gave a clinging sound, like it was made out of some kind of metal. He looked down, and saw a little glittering thing on the floor. Yuzuki's necklace. She probably had taken it off before the match, like Kagami did the same with his. Kuroko picked it up, and noticed the little button on the side. His curiosity took over him, and before he knew it, he pushed the button. 

****

"Dai-chan-" Satsuki started. "-Do you think....Yuzu-chan will..."

She started crying. Aomine didn't say anything and kept walking.

"W-What if i-it really happens?" she stuttered. "I don't want.....I don't want Yuzu-chan to die."

Aomine still didn't say anything.

"Dai-chan! Don't you even care about what happens to her?!"

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't shown any sign that you are worried or anything! You’re just acting cool as always! Do you even care if she dies?!"

"Stop saying she will die!!"

She gasped when he yelled at her like that.

"S-Sorry, but please....just leave me alone. Just leave" he said trying to hold his tears back.

Satsuki finally understood he really was worried about Yuzuki, but he just acted cool. She nodded and walked the opposite direction. Aomine started walking faster and faster to his house. He just wanted to start letting his feelings out, but he wouldn't want anyone to see him like that. He finally came to his house and was about to open the door when a voice called his name.

"What?!" Aomine shouted, but stopped when he saw who it was. "Tetsu."

Kuroko stood a few meters away from him clamming something in his hand.

"Are you okay, Tetsu?" Aomine asked worried.

"I don't know" he answered. "I just feel a bit empty, but I know if Yuzuki was here right now, she would probably just smile and say everything was going to be okay."

"Yeah, that sounds like her."

Kuroko walked closer to Aomine and reached his hand out. He opened his palm.

"Aren't that...Yuzu's necklace?" Aomine asked.

Kuroko nodded.

"I want you to have it."

"What? But I can't."

"It makes more sense if you take it."

"What do you mean?" Aomine asked still a lot lost.

"Just take it."

"Tetsu, I don't think it's a good idea I take it. And I don't think we should see each other again anymore."